13

November 11

"I'm what?! " Ren gaped at his friend.

Gakushū was now well enough to walk around the house. Just one more day left of resting and he'll be back to school, back to his mysterious admirer. But first he has some things to do. Like strangle his friend for(unknowingly) flirting with his secret admirer and then banning him from flirting with every single student at school.

This was of course not appreciated by Ren. "You heard me, until you can remember what my admirer looks like you will be forbidden from flirting with every boy or girl in school" Gakushū said coldly. Ren looked ready to cry

"Come ooooon buddy!" He whined. "How was I supposed to know?! Hell I don't even remember what the last person I flirted with even looked like! I hit on a lot of people, especially if they're pretty" Ren dramatically wailed.

"Just rack your brain!" Gakushū insisted, clutching his admirer's latest letter in hand.

"I can't!" Ren insisted. "It's too hard, there are four hundred students(me and you included) that attend Kunogigoka--what do expect me to do?! Memorize every name and face I come across?"

"No" Gakushū sighed. "I just want you to memorize every name and face who's in love with me"

"But-"

"At school" Gakushū added. "It can't be that hard right?"

"Your letter writer is elusive as hell" Ren grumbled. "They're starting to piss me off"

"Leave, I want to be alone right now" Gakushū waved him away. Ren sighed and left the room, heading to the kitchen to make himself something to eat.

___________________

November 13 20XX

Poor Ren looked so miserable yesterday. What happened to him? He hasn't been flirting or so much as looking at any of the students. If he has to interact with them he keeps his eyes on the ceiling. It was really funny though

Also my friends were a bit relieved

I have a suspicion you told him to stop flirting with everyone and that he would only he allowed if he could remember what I look like? I highly doubt it though. Like I said he flirts with a LOT of people, so the chances of him remember me are low.

A small part of me is hoping you two would know who I am though

If only to be able to feast your eyes on my dashing looks

Have a good day Shū. I'm happy you're feeling better now

Letters For You(Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें