What it is

After sweet, satisfying revenge, Izuku Midoriya returns to his old and rusty apartment.

It looks the same as always. It's once yellow paint was wiped off and now it has just a cement color. The walls have a few cracks here and there but they're still stable. They should probably hold themselves for a couple more years. This eerie abandoned building, often reminded him of that place on which he spent most of his childhood at.

Definitely not a pleasant memory so anyways.

Its a 5 story building and Izuku lives in the 4th floor.

Every floor has the same structure: a living room that connects to the kitchen in the left side, and connects to the bedroom in the right side. There is also a small bathroom in it.

The place is supplied with water and electricity, which is a little odd but who knows, maybe the previous owners had paid for it some years in advance cause they weren't planning on leaving?

Izuku climbs the stairs and enters his apartment. He heads straight to his bedroom and first takes of his black gloves, his black mask that covers his mouth and nose, and then the rest of the costume.

He changes into regular clothes, turns off his eyesight quirk and collapses in his bed, drifting away the second his head touches the pillow. Yeah, his little projects can wait for tomorrow. Right now, he SLEEPS. (Don't mind him, it's just that he hasn't slept for the past 24 hours.)

***

It's 10 in the morning and Shouta did not want to hang out in an ice cream shop.

Cause he is fucking sleepy.

Cause he doesn't like ice cream. It has way too much sugar.

(Some green head out there would say WhO dOeSnt?, but anyways~)

"You know you could have ordered a smoothie at least. They serve it here." The voice hero says while eating his strawberry- banana flavored ice cream.

Shouta pinches his nose, shifting his gaze outside the window. "I'm good."

"So how on earth do you plan on catching Rabbit?" Hizashi shoves another spoon of ice cream in his mouth and continues. "And you know, the public wouldn't react nicely about it. He might be the second most worshiped person after All Might after all, even though he is a vigilante."

"Yeah most probably, but that is only if we manage to catch him." Shouta states looking at Zashi eating, already finishing it. How doesn't he get frost bite!? "According to Tsukauchi, that Rabbit is so slippery that you can't even notice that he is gone until he is already gone. Maybe it's his quirk but no one is sure about that."

"So you're giving up." Hizashi eyes him with a smirk and finally the last bit of ice cream passes down his throat.

Shouta's eyes get on a more serious tint. "You know I'm not." His tone, firm and calm. "I wont stop until I see Rabbit behind the bars."

***

It may or may not be the 84th time Izuku wakes up to see his alarm clock destroyed from the inside out. He must have activated his quirk while sleeping.

He yawns and reaches his hand to the nightstand to grab his phone, activating his quirk for a single moment to see the time-

W-wait what!? Its fucking 12 pm!

Izuku must have been dead-exhausted (which he kinda was) cause this is the longest he has slept in the past 12 months.

Oh God, auntie is going to kill me.