{Skips Drive}

I kept looking back to see if Nick would chase after me but every time it was the same thing...Nothing..

*Sighs* I said goodbye to Big Man and went inside the airport the lady was calling for the plane I handed her my ticket and went on the plane.

I look out the window pretty soon I'll be home and I can forget this horrible nightmare that has happen this summer.

I pulled out my phone and ask the guy next to me to take a picture which he kindly did. I thanked him and I also notice that I got bunch of texts from the girls and the brothers asking me to come back and lot of miss calls that I just avoided.

I deleted and posted my picture to Instagram and Facebook .

{Instagram Post}

Likes: TheRealJoe_Larson ItsStella_Malone Kilyna_Cat  Kevin_Larson_ & Thousand Others

Macy_Misa: Never thought this summer would be the worse but fun one yet.. Fun that I get to hangout out with girl besties ItsStella_Malone and Kilyna_Cat  and going shopping hanging out with TheRealJoe_Larson and Kevin_Larson_.. To getting my heartbroken from the guy that I thought that liked liked me to finding out that he was just saying lies and it was just a dare. I can't wait to be back home in New Jersey where I belong. 

ItsStella_Malone: Please come back Macy_Misa

Kilyna_Cat: we love ya girly and we miss you

TheRealJoe_Larson: Macy_Misa he didn't mean it

Kevin_Larson_: We miss you Macy! He didn't mean to hurt you, he loves you

Nick_Larson: Macy_Misa I'm sorry I really am! I'm so stupid! Please come back

Macy_Misa: Nick_Larson I know that you don't mean it! So stop lying! This is what you want! First your brothers forgot us till Stella and Kilyna said something. Yet you pretend like I don't matter and you can't remember me! I'm glad that you forgot about me and I will do the same with you Nick! Goodbye!

TheRealJoe_Larson: *tags* Nick_Larson ItsStella_Malone Kilyna_Cat Kevin_Larson_... Macy_Misa wait please!

{Facebook Post}

50 Hearts

30 Cares

20 Likes

1 Sad

340 Comments

_____________________________________

Macy's Caption: Goodbye California and Hello New Jersey 

Stella Malone: Macy we love you and miss you to damn much we just want to see you happy

Kilyna Middleton: Please come back soon

Joe Larson: Mace come back please Nick is beating himself up over this

Kevin Larson: He cares for you way to much

Henry Larson: WHAT THE HELL NICK LARSON ! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO HURT MACY LIKE THAT! SHE'S A SWEET GIRL!!!

Sandy Larson: YOU ARE SO GROUNDED NICK !! Macy honey I'm so sorry for my son's attitude and how he treated you

Macy Misa: It's fine Sandy don't worry about it I just need time away from the drama and the heartbreak.

Nick Larson: Macy ........

____________________________________________________________________

Dammmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! Poor Macy!

Me: Good job Nick! You really hurt Mace

Nick: I'm Sorry

Me: I shouldn't be the one to apologies to it's Macy

Nick: Your the author you make the chapters happen

Me: And your the dick who broke Macy's heart mister! So don't start with me  on something sassy cause I'll finish it!

...................................................................................

Hopefully she will go back to LA