~5~

Joe's P.O.V.

There has been lot of drama lately that makes me even more nervous about asking Stella to be mine girlfriend.

We have been friends for the longest time maybe when she comes back from her walk with Kily and Macy maybe I'll ask Stella out.

Vanessa keeps bugging the shit out of me. About this whole movie role to the Forever April. She really wants to go out with me. Really wants me to take this movie roll. But I don't want to date Vanessa or do this movie.

Stella is mine everything. I love her blonde hair and her beautiful brown eyes, she's the best at everything that she has done from sewing, being the stylist for Jonas and just an being amazing friend. She's amazing inside and out. She puts anything before her. Before she can do something for herself.

I walk out the house to see that the girls are back and they had smiles on there faces "hey girls what's up?" I ask them.

"Just went on our hike and Mace ended up getting a date with Daniel" Stella and Kilyna said at the same time making Macy blush red.

"Oh cool. What about Nick?" I ask

"He already forgot about me so what's the point. He likes someone else that is not me so I guess it's time for me to move on from him and let's not forget that he forgot about our friendship and about me while he was on tour for the 6 months" Macy said then walk away going into the house where the girls have been staying at.

"Joe"

"Stella"

"I need to talk to you about something?" Stella and I said at the same time getting a weird look from Kilyna.

Stella and I walk somewhere we can have some privacy "what's up Stella' I said looking at her. She grab my hand and look into my eyes " I want you be mine boyfriend" She said looking at me while she blushes.

I pulled her closer to me smacking out lips together I put my hands on her cheeks rubbing them while she has her arms wrapped around my waist.

"Yes Stell I'll be your boyfriend" I said when we pulled away with a big smile on our faces.

Kilyna came over to us "so what's with the big smiles on your guys faces?" She ask

"Were boyfriend and girlfriend " Stella said with a blush on her face.

"Ahhhhhh" Kilyna scream excitedly

"What's going on!?" Nick, Macy and Kevin came out of the guys household

"JOE AND STELLA ARE DATING AND MACY HAS A DATE!!" Kilyna shouted out excitedly

"Ahhhhh I'm so happy for you gu-" Macy was about to say but was cut off

"YOU HAVE A WHAT!?" Nick shouted at Macy

" I have a date" Macy said calmly but you can tell she wanted to shouted at my brother.

"You can't go! You have to help us with the Jonas blog" Nick said

" I can do whatever I want and I don't need your permission. Your not my father! I can date whoever the hell I want. I like it better when you were on tour and when you forgot about me. Just forget about me like I forgot about you!" Macy shouted at him with tears falling down her face walking away from us.

Nick had a hurt look on his face from what Macy and then walk away from us.

"WOW! This is awkward" Stella mumble making Kevin, Kilyna and I agree with her while Nick glare at us.

"What did I do? Why does Macy hate me so much?" Nick said to us

"Let me think....Oh I got it... You hurt Macy by kissing Madison Green, you and Mace had a very special friendship that you ruin while you were on tour you forget about her. She cried herself to sleep every night when you stop texting and calling her, Stella and I were there. Macy deserve someone that won't hurt her and trust me Macy can do better then you Nick. I'm so happy that she's going on this date with Daniel. "Kilyna said sending Nick a glare walking away to probably go find Macy.

Stella kissed my cheek and walked away going inside the girls house

"What am I going to do now!?" Nick said