~6~

Nick's P.O.V.

How could she do this to us?

Why would Macy ruin everything that we built together!?

Our Friendship, did it mean nothing to her?

I know I forgot about her during tour and there's no excuse of how sorry I am. I want Macy back.

"Well if you want Macy back then do something about it" what sounded like Joe's voice said.

"Did I say that out loud?" I ask him

"Yes you did" he said nodding his head yes

I got up from the couch was about to go to the girls crib to talk Macy but instead the girls came in the main house.

I couldn't stop looking at Macy, damn she's so gorgeous!

I want to be with her so bad!

"Oooohhh Daniel is here! How do I look?" Macy ask looking at the girls

"Beautiful! Gorgeous! Now go kill it" Kilyna and Stella said at the same time while I gave them a dirty look.

This guy with brown hair and dark eyes came in holding roses in his hands giving them to Macy. Something about this guy makes me angry that I don't want him around Mace.

{Skips To The Date}

Joe, Kevin and I have been at the restaurant for as long as this Daniel guy and Macy have been here. Right now I can't feel my ass.

"Macy is getting up!" Joe whisper shouted to me and Kevin

I look her way seeing that she's going to the bathroom. We kept watching Daniel seeing him flirting with other girls.

"I knew something was off about him! Why would he do this to Macy!?" I said to my brothers glaring at Daniel.

"Maybe that's because your jealous" Kevin said

"Shut up Kevin" I said to him

"What Kevin said is the truth Nick" This time Joe said it

I hate it when both of them are right.

"Uhhhh guys I just got a text from Stella" Joe said

"What does it say?" Kevin and I said at the same time

"What the fuck are you guys doing!? Your ruining Macy's date!" Joe read to us what Stella said.

"And there is a picture of us " Joe said again

"Damn it" I said

"We should go like now!" Kevin said to us making us nod our heads agreeing with him. We left the restaurant going back to the house.

{Skips The Drive}

Joe and Kevin decided to go to bed I wasn't tired so I was downstairs watching tv when the door open and slam closed.

"NICK WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!! SHOWING UP WHILE I'M ON A DATE!!" Macy shouted coming into the room with her arms cross over her chest.

"He's just cheating on you Macy. He's just going to use you.. He doesn't want to be with you!" I shouted at her.

"How could you say that Nick! You don't know him at all! Of course he wants to be with! When he ask me to be his girlfriend I'll tell yes!" she shouted at me

"Macy no!" I shouted at her

"You don't make choices for me Nick, I do and I choose that I'm going to tell Daniel tomorrow that I would like to be his girlfriend." She shouted to me about to walk if it wasn't for me to pull her back.

I couldn't resist anymore I slam my lips onto hers kissing her softly pulling her into me. She kiss me back.

Our kiss turn into a make out session and crowd from the guys and girls but we didn't care what was happening. When we pull back Macy was in a faze and could barley walk.

I saw her walk out of the main house and back into the girls house.

I look up saw Kilyna and Stella with pissed off glares at me and Joe and Kevin with smirks on there faces. My brothers are idiots but I love them but shush don't tell them it'll just make there ego boost more then it already is.

I went to bedroom with a big grin on my face. Happy that I did it. I kiss the love of my life who thinks I forgot about her. Which I kinda did but I didn't. She was always running around my mind..