7: Catching Feelings

"Please help me"

Yoongi Clenched his hands seeing the sight in front of him. Anger raised up to his veins, he saw only red. He wanted to bang those bastards head so badly who were holding the bunny boy's hands so tightly.

Yoongi was on a night stroll as usual on his bike when he suddenly noticed a group of boys gathering around, and for some reason it didn't look right . out of instinct he stopped his bike , removing his helmet he tried to look through them and he could see that the boy's were touching and dragging a boy and he could heard whimpers and sniffs as well. He immediately got off from his bike and ran towards those boys.

As he got closer to the group, he saw crying the boy's face clearly. That was Jungkook his classmate, the bunny boy! His jaw clenched, how dare they to touch him!

"who are you?" The boy 1 asked , trying to act tough , to be honest he was Neary close to piss in his pants seeing murderous look in young's eyes. But doesn't need to be afraid does he ? because they were 5 and he was one and only ...

Little did he know...

"I said leave him alone " yoongi's voice was dangerously deep which sent shivers through all the drunken boys including Jungkook too! .

"hey you mr whoever you are if you don't want to be beaten yourself then leave right now". One of them slurred.

"listen here, you motherfucker you better not test my patience, leave him alone and I'll let you all go alive" Yoongi warned them one last time. He didn't want any violence but guess he had no other choice.

"fucking bastard" The boy 1 got frustrated with his statement , he threw a punch towards Yoongi but Yoongi was fast enough to hold his hand twist it causing the boy groan in pain.

Seeing their friend in pain another one of them, marched towards them and punched hard on yoong's face in which he stumbled back releasing the boy from his death grip.

Yoongi felt stinging sensation near his lips , he brought his thump near the conner of his lips to see there was a slight blood flowing from it,"tsk is that all you have " he rubbed the blood in between his thumb.

Hearing this the boy grabbed his collar and raised his fist at his face, Jungkook panicked seeing this he closed his eyes couldn't able to see whatever was going on in front of him, but them he open his eyes when he heard a painful scream of that boy .

He saw that the boy who was holding the collar of Yoongi' just few seconds ago was lying on the ground, groaning in pain, holding his nose and blood gushing out of it. Oops it must be so painful.

"fuck" leaving Jungkook's arms rest four of them came all together towards yoongi and attacked him at once.

Jungkook's breath hitched ," Yoongi p-please be care-" he couldn't even able to complete his sentence , he was jungshook to see how fast the other was .

Yoongi dodged each and every kicks and punches of them like a pro . he kicked one of them in stomach making him fall too , seeing this rest two gulped in fear ! damn this boy was a good at fighting . they looked at each other and shared a look of 'let's run'.

" look ! l-leave us w-we will leave now, this boy is all yours " saying they helped injured boys stand up on their feet with so much difficulties and ran for their dear lives .

Yoongi looked at them running in disbelieve. He didn't even do anything , dusting his hands and cloths he walked towards the bunny boy, who was looking so fragile at that time that Yoongi afraid he would touch him and the boy break into pieces , dried tears stains were still present on his face. His face was already red due to excessive crying. Yoongi felt a pang in his heart seeing the condition of the boy, let alone the fact that what could be happen if he wasn't here at this time.