5: The Daisy Cafe

Bogum sighed. he had to look away from those challenging eyes that were staring deep into his soul, screaming for answers for his questions.

He sat straight on his seat and looking blankly ,he said," because I cant see my friend , my brother suffering and hurting himself , everyday living his life miserably in a false hope . you think I don't know how many night you silently cried ? you think I don't know how you are dying every time when ever your feelings got rejected ?

I'm sorry Tae.. but I cant you see like this , I miss my old bubby Tae, who used to be jolly , mischievous , bright like sun, who would always pull a prank when ever he get any chance , who would laugh amusingly without any care in his world . I want that old Tae back Taehyung, I'm going to get that old Tae back no matter what . you are not a just a friend to be Tae, you are like my little brother , you are my only family Tae after my parents died.

And I cant see my only family suffering like this , I an willing to do anything to make your pain go away and I'll not stop until I get what I want . " through out the whole time Taehyung was listening to everything silently , he wouldn't lie that one or two tear dropped from his eyes that he wiped away without letting know Bogum.

Bogum looked at his friends expecting him to say anything in reply but to his dismay the other was not in a mode to butt out anything from his stubborn mouth.

Bogum moved closer to Taehyung , he placed his hand on the handsome boy's shoulder and squeezed it,the other one immediately shuddered ,oh how much the handsome boy needed that.

" it's been 4 years Taehyung, don't' you think its time for you to move on? Don't you think it's time to give yourself a new chance and finding someone who can give you love that you deserve? Let go of your feeling for your best friend Tae, please, you himself know that Jimin will never reciprocate your feelings.

Jimin does not like you Tae, he thinks you as only a best friend nothing more. don't you think you are forcing yourself and as well as Jimin . "

"hyung you think I didn't try to move on?" Taehyung whispered out." You think I don't know that there is no future in me and him?" he chuckled ,this time a stubborn tear threated to escape.

" trust me when I say I tried , I tried my best , I tried every way possible to move on , but my stupid heart ! when ever I tried to move one step ahead my stupid heart brings me 10 steps back , it's like I have been stuck in war between my heart and brain . I'm tried hyung , it hurts h-hyung , i-it's h-hurts , a-am i-I not good e-enough? Hyung a-am i-I .. i----"

"shhh shhhh , it's okay take breath, yeah that's it follow my voice okay " bogum pulled the sobbing man into a tight hug , it pained to his brother broke down like this , he started drawing soothing circles on his back to calm him down.

After a eternity when Bogum felt that Taehyung calmed down he broke the hug and wiped his tears by his palm," Tae you are perfect! you are a good friend, a most importantly a good son and a good human being! don't you dare to think like that you are not enough for someone or you are lacking in something, because you are not. do you hear me?"

Taehyung looked down at his lap. His heart was paining, badly.

" it's late I think we should go back , and more over you have a class right ?" bogum asked breaking the thick silence between them.

" no Hyung , I'll go back to home! I don't feel like staying here." Taehyung said and stood up from his seat , grabbing his bag, ready to leave.

"okay ! and take care ! and I'm sorry " bogum said , while still sitting on the bench.

Taehyung looked at his friend , he gave a small smile to his friend and bidding his goodbye he left for house , actually he need some time alone , to think , to rest and maybe some time to get over his emotions , after he knew like every time it wouldn't work.. it never worked.