2 : Giggling Bunny

Principle's office...

The raven Haired boy , grabbed the door knob of the principle's office and clicked it open in swift motion..

Peaking his head , he saw a man in his late forties , tall very well built and a bit much intimidating man shuffling though some pages, the raven haired boy greeted The principle and asked permission to enter..." Good Morning Mr. Song , may I came in" woah he didn't shutter at all ...

Good job!

" aah yes you may come..."

Jungkook politely enter the office , shutting the door behind him.. he stood in front of the principal and bowed in front of him..

"hello sir my name Is Jeon Jungkook , I 'm the new transfer student from Dept. of Library and information Science .."

Mr. song placed his files that was in his hand on the table, " Oh Jungkook , yes yes ... well I was waiting for you , I guess you are bit late my boy.." the principal said softly , not wanting to come out rude.." well first of all take a sit " he gestured a seat in front him to sit, the raven haired boy..

Jungkook nodded his head , he slided off his bag placed it on his lap after taking his seat..." i-im extremely sorry sir , I was just lost.. I promise i-it wont happen again" he said feeling guilty, guilty for breaking rules on the his first day here ......

" well it's okay , I'm letting this pass cuz today is your first day in this college , but remember one thing being punctual in time a good sign of a learner ... hoping you will understand the value of time,, because it impotent ..."

"Y-yes sir ... I get It now"

Mr song sighed , he grabber his drawer out and took a paper and handed it towards it the Younger, the younger took without wasting any second ..." well this is your routine ... you first class is English ..... room no 26 , second floor , most corner room , hope you wouldn't lost again..well now you may go you are already 15 mins late.."

"yes sir , and thank you ... " The younger got up from his seat , he put his routine in his bad , he bowed to the principal once again and left the room as soon as possible...

Phew that was intense ... after getting out of the principal room , he released a long breath , that he was holding god knows for how long...

_______

"so class meet your new transfer student Jeon Jungkook...." Mr kang, English teacher said to the class clapping his hands together , gaining everyone's attention... then he looked at the raven haired boy , who was looking at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing in the world ...

Mr kang cleared his throat ..." ummm Jungkook come and say something ...."

Jungkook looked at his teacher and nodded , stepping forwards slowly he looked up to meet with his new classmates eyes ... And he regretted instantly .. those looks he was getting from them, screaming on his face as 'you are an outcast' , or 'another dumbass '

" h-hi I'm Jeon j-jungkook , nice to meet you all , h-hope we can get along in future.." bowing at them he said nervously .....

But in return he only got ignorance and bunch of smirks from others......

Nonchalantly he scanned his eyes though the class and his eyes stopped moving on a certain Blue haired boy , who was looking at him with a welcoming smile ?

The boy was none other than His mr. savior ..

Immediately heat rushed towards the raven haired boy's rose cheeks and made them even more flustered than they were already , heart beat thumping furiously ... he looked down again not wanting to let anyone see him blushing ...