1: Mr Savior

"you can do this... yeah you have got this Kookie... " The raven haired boy standing infront of his dream college.. The Hybe Lebels.. that he worked hard to get admission..

He clutched his bag pack tightly that his knuckles went white due to over presser... and he was continuously assaulting his lower lip in nervous in between his two front teeth .. like a actually bunny...

He walked closer to the gigantic gate of the college, sighig for nth time.. which was felt like a eternity.. he entered through it.. bowing the security guard in polite manner ...

He stopped to look at the college exterior with his big doe curios eyes. amusement was dripping from his eyes ... he was nervous yet excited ,taking deep breaths in and out , calming a little, he entered the college entrance...

His mouth parted in amusement as soon as his eyes roamed around .. heck this is hella rich within own... never in his life Jungkook ever encounter something this expletive and rich... he felt proud that he could made this so far as well as he felt a little nauseous .. but bundle of negative thoughts clouded his brain.. what if he don't fit in this world.. what if other student don't accept him or don't wanted to be friends with him because he doesn't belongs to a well know and or a rich family ...

He patted his clothed heart for couple of times which was beating heavily due to over excitement ... don't think too much kookie... this your only chance and you can't let this go in vein..

He grabbed his bag's straps and dragged his legs towards the college campus .. his eyes were roaming here and there and admiring the whole campus .....

suddenly his eyes fell on the huge painting that was hanging on one of the corridor's wall.....

He was so immersed in that painting that he didn't notice the approaching figures in front of him...With in a second he bumped into a broad chest ...

"ouch" he rubbed his head and looked up to see a tall boy looking down at him smirking in devilish manner ... Jungkook gulped and gulped again in his throat.. he got scared ,

first of all the boy was a head taller than him and his well built body was making him more giant and secondly that intimidating look that boy holds.. making the raven haired boy squirm under his gaze.. Unknowingly nhe took two steps back from that boy..

"s-sorry I-i didn't see you.." he apologized bowing in 90 degree angle hoping that the boy will took his apology and leave him alone.. because he doesn't want any drama in the first day of his college..For obvious reasons. ..

"awww cutie... don't be scared.,, look at me.." The boy stated which made the raven haired boy to look at the boy and the other two boys beside him... he assumes them as the tall boy's friends... but the other two boys were also smirking...At him....

The boy came closer to the raven haired boy... Jungkook gulped and he wanted to take a step back but before he could do that the boy grabbed his forearm a little too harshly making him stand still on his spot...

Jungkook winced in pain ... the grip around his forearm was too tight .. it will surely leave marks...

"p-please let me g-go.." The raven haired boy whispered ...tears were already beaming through his eyes...

"Mark this one is such crybaby " the one from two other boy said , placing his hand on the tall boy .. and laughed historically as he saw the most funniest thing in the world...

"yes you are right Kelvin... but you know I likes crybabies .." mark winked at the named Kelvin ...

"aww baby boy don't cry see we can have fun together... what say.." Mark grabbed The raven haired boy's jaw and made him look up wards forcefully ...