"The Chess Club is quite well-known and would be excellent for you, Rika dear. You used to play chess a lot when you were younger after all."

I nodded. "Yes, that is a good club."

"It's just a suggestion. You can always join another one. Now, Rika, there's someone I'd like you to meet. Come on out, Funaki Minoru."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later, I was back in the limo with Honey. The doctors of the nearby Ootori hospital had given me the highest priority. They ran X-rays over both my hands. My right hand was fine though, save for the bruised knuckles. Then they casted my pinky and rebandaged up my wrist.

"They're bound to notice my hand like this," I said, having calmed down. I lifted up my left hand, bandaged up.

"What are you going to say happened then?" He asked, staring at my hand.

I shrugged. "I dunno. How about I fell down the stairs and landed on my hand badly?"

He glanced at me. "But you usually have good balance."

"Yeah." I sighed.

"So what happened?" He leaned back into his seat.

I sighed again. "Mom... She told me that I couldn't be a part of the Host Club and that I had to join a different, 'intellectual' club."

"What?" Honey stared at me wide eyes and furrowed brows.

"Yeah. I'll probably join the Chess Club or something like that. It made me really mad though. That's why I was beating up that dummy like that. There's a reason why my right hand is alright."

His eyes narrowed. "You knew what you were doing." "Yeah. I figured I was pissed enough to hurt myself."

The limo pulled up into the driveway, and we climbed out. Quietly, we walked to Honey's room without any doubt.

"Do you want to tell me the details?" He asked, once the door was shut. I was kind of glad that I didn't have my glasses with me. I didn't want to see Honey's face so clearly.

We sat down on his bed. Hiro was there, and I pulled him to me. I told him the details, but left out the guest Mom had invited. He wouldn't want to hear that right now.

"Well you can still be our friend!" Honey said with an optimistic grin, though he'd frowned when he'd heard what Mom had said about Haruhi and Tamaki.

"Yeah. But it still pisses me off." I stretched out on the bed. "She's trying to control my life. She-" I thought of what she'd said, and the anger burned in me once again.

"So about your secret or whatever..." Honey said, lying down next to me.