Chapter 25

It's been a week since the Provisional License Exam. So far, it has been a hectic week for Izuku and the Servants. After their little conversation with the HPSC, they tried to sabotage Izuku's life, by trying to dismantle the Midoriya Corporation, trying to frame him as a villain, and even sending multiple assassins after him.

Artoria(Saber Alter): scowls Of course those bastards would do that, when they don't get what they want they do this

Mordred: Fucking Assholes

Altera: They're Fools if they think mere Assassins can take us on. It didn't work with the Mercenaries so what makes them think Assassins will succeed

Mary/Serenity: They would only give us Assassins a bad name

Assassin Servants: Agreed, they're pathetic

All has end on failure as all Assassins we're killed, all the evidence about Izuku being a villain have been proven to be fake and they tracked down the source and arrested all agents. The HPSC tried something but Izuku and the Servants released a lot of sensitive data and info about them and now they are in hot water.

As a matter of fact, the data and information about the HPSC dealings have been released worldwide. All of the Hero Commissions and Governments around the world questioned Japan's leadership when it comes to Heroes and demand answers. Which the HPSC failed so badly.

Manual: So the HPSC will lose power because of their stupidity?

Morgan: Eventually yes, but it's only a matter of time.

Izuku: Hopefully soon, they're becoming a pain in the ass

Mélusine: Agreed Izuku

Nezu is laughing evilly right now. He should take Izuku as an apprentice so they can take over the world.

The U.A Staff and Teachers then felt true fear as Nezu cackled from where he was sitting while the Servants felt like they needed to keep Izuku away from him at all times.

Hawks informed Nezu that the HPSC will get off their backs for quite a while and will not bother them at all. Also he already handled the Nighteye situation and he will suffer the consequences soon. He'll give him a call when that happens.

Right now, Izuku is in the Midoriya Household alongside Diarmuid (Lancer), Achilles, and Athena. They are heading to the Summoning Room for another round of Servants.

For some reason, after Izuku summoned those 11 Servants that came from different worlds. Out of nowhere the Summoning Machine changed and now he can summon as many Servants as he wants, the only downside is there is a certain limit a day. The limit is around 20 Servants a day.

But if Izuku can add Saint Quartz there, the limit increases up to 10. So he can literally summon 100 Servants in one day or even more if he has enough Saint Quartz

Gudako is crying right now.

The same can be said for Gudako who was crying while Mash was comforting her former Master with Morgan while everyone sweatdrops at her.

Achilles: To think this place is getting crowded by the day.

Diarmuid: Indeed, to think we would get Servants from other worlds.

Athena: And so far all of them have been good to Izuku, despite some of them having very colorful personalities.

Izuku: Good thing, we we're able to buy land around the area and build a much bigger base for the Servants.

Athena: Indeed Izuku, and I'm happy that you helped my vessel when it came to her family. She told me about her struggles and it was very kind of you to do that for her.