Chapter 5

In the Faculty Room, All Might is discussing about Izuku's Quirk.

All Might: I take it you saw the footage of Midoriya explaining his Quirk?

Nezu: It was interesting to hear about Midoriya's power as never in quirk history has anybody had a quirk like the power Midoriya has

Aizawa: Which can draw a lot of unwanted attention to him if he's not careful

Avicebron: Which is another reason why we kept this power a secret under the guise that it was a quirk that he manifested during those ten months before U.A

The students and most of the teachers and staff gave them a nod as they can finally understand why it had to be kept a secret.

Nezu: Yes I have, and I have to say his Quirk is very intriging. Aizawa will allow Midoriya and his...Servants to explain fully what his Quirk is about, Yes?

All Might: That's right, Aizawa will have Midoriya discuss during their Homeroom Class. I just want to be sure he isnt involved with All for One.

Mordred: Dumbass

Nero: UmU. Is this guy really the No.1 Hero?

Odysseus: Their system must be lacking if they let a brainless idiot like him become No.1

Those comments caused All Might to deflate as he sulked in his seat with a depressed aura around him not that Izuku or the servants care anyways.

Nezu: All Might, why would All for One give a student a Quirk this powerful? If he had this Quirk, you wouldn't be here.

All Might: I know but he told me before that he was Quirkless and now he has a Quirk.

Nezu: Be patient All Might, we will get our answers soon. Please don't do anything rash.

All Might: Of course Nezu, I understand.

The Next Day

Class 1A are in their seats as Aizawa enters the room.

Aizawa: Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results. Bakugo, try not to act on your own, because of your actions Iida had to fight by himself and ended up losing the Training Match.

Bakugo grumbles and nods.

Aizawa: And as for you Midoriya, we need a full explanation of your Quirk. Head to the front and summon your Servants.

Izuku nods as he goes to the front of the Class as he summons Sherlock and Da Vinci to his side as he also notice that two more other Servants decided to join them.