Chapter Fourteen

I am so sorry it was late! I've been super busy with school and actually totally forgot about this fanfic :/ the entire chapter got messed up too and I had to re-type everything.

Anyways, so here's the chapter! Don't forget to comment, fan, & vote. I love reading your comments!

-Anon

~Chapter Fourteen~

*Richard's P.O.V*

What was taking Dawn so long?

What if she was pregnant?

Or what if the test broke?

Or what if its half negative and half positive?

I was really over thinking this. I really just had to wait and see.

*Dawn's P.O.V.*

Oh my god. I couldn't believe it. I read the test again to check if what I was seeing was real. I felt my knees get weak and I sat on the floor to prevent fainting.

I was pregnant.

I was having a baby with my true love.

I opened the bathroom door holding the stick, not sure to cry or be happy.

"Richard?" I called out.

Richard shot up from sitting on the couch and walked over to me.

I looked at him, then looked down at the test.

"I'm pregnant." I said with a half smile.

*Richard's P.O.V.*

Dawn came out of the bathroom.

I was very, very nervous. I wanted her to be pregnant but I didn't want her pregnant at the same time.

"Richard?" She called out.

I shot out of my seat waking over to her.

She looked at me then looked back at her test.

"I'm pregnant." She said with a half smile.

I felt my knees become weak but at the same time I felt overjoyed.

"I need to sit down."I replied sitting back on her couch.

"Are you happy? Disappointed.." She trailed off looking down at the floor.

I reassuringly placed my hand on her thigh.

"If anything I'm not disappointed. I know that. Other than that I'm not extremely sure what I feel." I replied.

She looked back at me, seeming the slightest bit better. I was actually having a baby with her.

"Look we have a few options, abortion, adoption, or we could keep the baby. We have to start talking about this now Richard." Dawn said.

She seemed serious about this, really serious.

I paused to think, and cleared my throat.

"Well all three of the choices could damage our image. I don't think I would be able to handle the guilt of knowing we killed a child if we went with abortion." I replied.

Dawn thought for a bit before she replied, "Abortion is completely out of the question for me too. I really think we should wait until further in the pregnancy to decide if this baby, or babies are going to be put up for adoption or we're keeping them. We would want to make sure we have a healthy baby, or healthy babies."

I nodded silently. It was a lot to take in.

What were we supposed to do about the press? What example were we setting to our fans? Sure it was a drunken mistake, but if that got out no one would see us the same. Dawn was already a few weeks into her pregnancy- we had to wait to make sure the baby is healthy. I loved dawn so much, it's not that I didn't want the baby. I would like having a baby with her, just preferably at a right time..

"Let's sleep on it tonight, okay darling?" I asked kissing her cheek.

Dawn nodded, and I began carrying her bridal style back to the bedroom. I set her down on the bed and put her hair up for her. I held her close, letting her rest her head on my chest. Having her in my arms was one of the best feelings ever. We slowly drifted off to sleep.

We would figure out our decisions in the morning.

End of Chapter Fourteen!

Again guys, I am SO sorry for the late update :c

My links;

Twitter - @dtfwithzarry

Instagram- @dtfwithlirry (I changed it)

If you ever want to talk I'm considering making a fan email.. Not too sure.

Please comment, vote, & fan!

10 votes, 15 comments, & 5 fans for next chapter.

I'm really sorry guys :c

I love you all xx

-Mrs.Styles