Chapter Eleven: Crashing Down

So here's the chapter! I'm really sorry, it's a bit bad ;b but yeah.

Enjoy!

-Mrs.Styles xx

~Chapter Eleven~

*Richard's P.O.V.*

I kept kissing her.

Holding her waist pulling her closer.

She pulled away.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked kissing her neck.

A groan escaped from her lips.

"It's just um.."

I kept kissing her neck, she held my hair.

"I don't feel well Richard," she pushed my head away, "Im going upstairs."

She broke free of my grip and ran upstairs to her bedroom.

I leaned against the counter.

What did I do wrong?

Maybe I smelled weird... Or well, I don't know.

---------------------------------------------

*Dawn's P.O.V.*

I felt the room spinning. What was happening? It had been a few days since my pregnancy test... Maybe it was time for a new one? Oh well. I just needed to sleep.

I laid on my pillow and got comfortable under the blankets. Richard's scent wafted from a pillow. I remembered what we did last night and felt small tingles in my stomach. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

I woke up from my nap. I leaned over to my clock. What the? It was 10:00 pm. I began my nap at 1:30 pm...

I got out of bed and removed what was left of my makeup. I put my hair in another messy bun, and put on some yoga pants and a simple, pink v-neck.

Where was Richard?

Oh yeah! I ditched him.

I sighed and walked to look for him.

"Richard?" I whispered.

Where was he?

I walked over to the bathroom and slowly opened the door. It was Richard, hovered over the bathtub.

"Honey, what are you doing?" I asked quietly kissing his cheek.

He turned, and tears were running down his face.

He held razor blades in his hand, and small, deep cuts had blood seeping out of them slowly.

What the hell?

"Richard!" I screamed.

I reached out to grab the razor blades but sliced my hand while grabbing them. I threw them away and hugged him.

"Don't ever do that again." I said kissing his wrist.

"I hate life."

Was it because I stopped our make out session?

I looked down at the floor.

There was articles streamed across the floor. One heading read "EXCLUSIVE: Dawn Zulueta's Ex-Husband Wants Her Back"

What the?

I looked at the pictures, it really was my ex-husband, and he was holding our two kids. Tears streamed down their faces, because they missed me.

I rubbed my belly. In a few weeks when I do take my pregnancy test, Richard & I's child was here.

"Why are you crying?"

"YOU DON'T LOVE ME YOU SICK PERSON!" He yelled, tears streaming.

What was he talking about?

"I hate you so much!" He screamed.

Tears blurred my vision. I stood up and placed my hands over my heart.

I felt my heart slowly falling to my stomach, breaking into small pieces.

"Why?!" I screamed.

"BECAUSE YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOUR HUSBAND IS ON HIS WAY, COMING TO AMERICA, FROM YOUR OLD HOME IN THE PHILIPPINES. IS THAT WHY YOU PULLED AWAY WHEN WE WERE KISSING ? BECAUSE YOU'RE YOU'RE A LOVESICK PUPPY WHO TOYS WITH HEARTS?!" He snapped.

"Get out." I said.

He got up and rinsed his cuts, new blood slowly seeping through.

He walked out the bathroom door and headed down the stairs. I followed, and watched him.

My eyes were finally clear.

As he walked out the door, I felt my heart break, slowly. I bit my lip, wanting to reach out and crash my lips against his, feeling his soft lips against mine.

He slammed the door and began walking, but came back.

He opened the door, and threw his ring on the floor.

His ring, from our matching infinity rings.

I fell to my knees and sobbed. My vision blurred, as I watched my entire world, all that I had left, walk out the door.

I was, alone.

And we weren't really meant to be together, forever.

My world just came crashing down.

End of Chapter Eleven!

Haha, I worked really hard, & I'm really proud of this chapter. Remember, follow my Instagram, @dtfwithzarry. If you guys check it out you will see Bella & Josiè. I'm Bella, & I'm the one writing fanfics c:

My twitter is @dtfwithzarry. Thanks guys, & I need 5 more fans to update :) x & if you guys share with you friends or family, comment letting me now for a chance to have the next chapter dedicated to you!

Thanks! cx

-Mrs.Styles cx