Chapter Seven: Suprise

So I know the last chapter sucked a bit.. But don't hate me! There's a few surprises in store this chapter c;

-Mrs.Styles xx

~Chapter Seven~

*Dawn's P.O.V*

What happened last night? I opened my eyes and tried thinking hard back to what happened. I got up out of bed and I was naked. What the hell? Richard was too. Oh my god. We did it.

"Richard. Get up. Come on." I said poking his face.

"Mmmf. What is it." He replied.

He looked cute and his morning voice was very sexy.

"Richard. Did we...?"

"Yeah... We did..."

Hopefully we used protection.

I went downstairs to go get some food. I decided to cook some eggs, and warm up some fried rice. I let my thoughts get to me as I cooked.

That's when it hit me. Richard was drunk last night. I dropped the egg on the floor. If Richard was drunk, then he forgot to put on a condom. And if he forgot, that means... I could be pregnant.

Holy. Crap. How could I be so stupid?!

I picked up the egg and threw it into the trash. Forget breakfast. I needed to take a pregnancy test. Now.

I ran upstairs and put on a casual outfit. Hollister sweatpants and a matching hollister sweatshirt. I pulled my hair into a messy bun, brushed my teeth, put on some makeup, and put on my contacts.

I ran to my car and drove to the drug store. There was no way I could be pregnant. If the press find out, Im screwed.

*Richard's P.O.V.*

Where was Dawn? Is she mad at me? Didn't she wake me up? What happened last night...

I got up out of bed, and found I was naked. What the hell?

I went to Dawn's huge walk in closet and went to her husbands side. There was a white v-neck, and Nike sweatpants. I got dressed and went downstairs. I went to go see what Dawn cooked. Wait. There was no food. I went to go grab some frosted flakes.

As I was chewing, I tried to remember what happened last night. I got drunk. Me and Dawn did it. Okay. We did it. So what? I smirked. Wait. I was drunk. So I didn't put on a condom. My spoon fell into my bowl and milk slapped my face.

I think I got Dawn Zulueta pregnant.

*Dawn's P.O.V.*

I walked casually into the store. Hopefully no one would notice I'm Dawn Zulueta.

I walked over to the cosmetics, I needed some new makeup. I picked up a tube of cover girl mascara, some concealer, foundation, a pressed powder, and some makeup wipes. I walked to where they kept the pregnancy tests. I had to act casual. So I grabbed the box that had fast results, and walked over to pay.

"Hey, aren't you Dawn Zulueta? From Walang Hanggan?" The cashier asked

I nodded.

"Why are you buying pregnancy tests?"

"They're for my friend. She needed them."

"Oh. Okay. Have a nice day."

"You too."

I walked out the door. How embarrassing.

I drove back to my house. Hopefully I wasn't pregnant.

End of Chapter Seven!

So what did you guys think? Shocker there, huh? cx

Make sure you follow my twitter, my Instagram, and don't forget to share my fanfic!

I'll update when I get two more comments, and at least one more fan c:

-Mrs.Styles xx