Chapter Two: Trouble

Haha I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter <3

-Anon c:

~Chapter Two~

*Richard's P.O.V*

I saw her lean in, while my hands were holding onto her cold, pale hands. She was nervous. I could tell. And she meant so much to me. I decided to lean in with her. I felt butterflies in my stomach. And leaned in. Our lips touched and I felt sparks go off in my mind. My stomach flipped and I moved my hands to her waist, pulling her closer. She wrapped her arms around my neck. We kissed and kissed passionately. Our kisses on Walang Haggan were nothing compared to this one.

She pulled out of the kiss. What did I do wrong? Our lips fit perfectly together. I knew that for sure.

"Richard I'm sorry I kissed you..." Dawn began.

"Shh. I enjoyed it." I replied kissing her lips. They were soft and tasted like honey.

"You're married, and I'm married..." Dawn replied trailing off.

"Doesn't matter. That's what you think." I replied getting up to my dressing room.

I just kissed the true love of my life. I never experienced a kiss like that. It was just.. Amazing. Like the way I felt around Dawn. On Walang Hanggan they have us do stage kisses, but we do real kisses. I guess Dawn just doesn't feel the same anymore. I can't believe I let her go.

I walked out of the dressing room and went into my dressing room.

"Richard? Can you get Dawn, the show is beginning." The set manager said.

"Yeah.." I replied.

I walked into Dawn's room. She was crying, mumbling about how she messed up.

"Dawn?" I said.

Dawn's head shot up.

"Come on the interview is beginning." I said.

"Richard... I'm nervous." Dawn mumbled.

I looked at Dawn sympathetically. I could feel her pain, and when she's in pain I feel it.

"Come here." I said.

I shut the door behind me and pulled her close and whispered.

"It's okay. I'll be there for you." I said kissing her forehead.

I never knew I could care about someone so much.

"Thanks..." Dawn began smiling.

I featured toward the door. Dawn followed. It was interview time.

As I walked at the door, I noticed a dark haired boy with an iPhone in his hand. I walked up to him after Dawn walked onto set.

"Who the hell are you." I snapped.

He showed a picture of me and dawn kissing. That couldn't get out... It just couldn't.

"Why would you take those?" I mumbled.

"Because. You already divorced your wife and she has custody of you kids. Dawn is married. I could sell this to the press. You know how much I'll get for this? You should be careful when you make out with her." The boy replied.

I cleared my throat. I clenched my first, and in one smooth move punched him and knocked him out. I took the phone and looked at the picture. Dawn and I's lips fit together perfect. The way her hands caressed my neck and I held her waist. I bit my lip. I did love Dawn. I sent the pictures to myself and deleted the pictures. I picked up the phone and smashed it on the floor. I walked away to the set. Nothing was stopping me from what I was about to do.

End of Chapter Two!

Cliffhanger there c: haha ill update in a few hours~

I'm on break now so I have a ton of time to update c:

So stay tuned!

-Anon c: