Chapter Twelve

Hahah, huge suspense in that chapter, huh? I got a comment from someone & they said even their family was enjoying it. Thanks so much! That really means a lot! This chapter is dedicated to you & your family c:  

So here's the long waited Chapter 12! I'm not putting any chapter names, might give too much away c;

*Dawn's P.O.V.*

I shot out of bed.

What the...?

Was it a nightmare?

I pushed my hair out of my face as my sweat dropped down my forehead.

I felt tears come streaming down.

That was the scariest nightmare I've ever had. Richard was my world, and I would never ever be able to bear losing him.

I took my hand off the comforter and looked at my ring. It was Richard and I's matching infinity rings. I smiled. I loved him so so much. I just couldn't stop crying.

"Richard!" I yelled.

My breathing was getting fast, and I was beginning to have a hard time breathing, because my throat hurt terrible and my eyes were stinging.

Oh my.... What if it wasn't a dream?!

I heard footsteps sprinting up the stairs.

A panting Richard stormed into my bedroom.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? You were dizzy?"

I continued crying.

Richard's face got more serious.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I pushed loose hairs out of my face.

"I.. I.. I had a terrible nightmare." I said, my voice cracking.

Richard sat down on the mattress next to me. He pulled me into his lap and held me close. I put my head onto his chest listening to his breathing as more tears streamed down.

Richard softly kissed my head, running his fingers through my thick black hair.

"I would never, ever, let anything happen to you babe." He whispered into my ear.

He titled my chin up, bring his lips to mine for a small kiss.

Once I pulled away I felt tired. I laid down onto the soft mattress and rested my head on my pillow. Richard laid down next to me, hugging me close stroking my hair as I slowly drifted off into sleep.

What if Richard really ended up like that and went into some like, crazy mental breakdown?

That probably wasn't my biggest worry now. I felt my body relax and I shut my eyes, slowly falling asleep.

***Richard's P.O.V.***

She looked perfect, all relaxed sleeping. Her breathing was slowing down, and her hair was sprawled out on her pillow. I caressed her beautiful face, kissing her forehead.

I stood up and walked down the hall, walking down the stairs.

I was still stressed out, and I couldn't sleep. If I slept, my thoughts would consume me eating me alive. Sometimes my anxiety just got the bed of me, and I was slowly moving into depression. I couldn't stop it. I was too sad all the time. My days seemed slow and most of my happiness deprived. Even thought I did have my sweet Dawn, I don't know if she could give birth to another kid. What if she died in childbirth? Or she lost the baby?

Dawn and I have never ever had our own kid together. But there was those couple times I thought she was pregnant, but I'm pretty sure there was no baby. It was just a scare.

I was hungry. I really could use some maruchan, lime with shrimp flavor.

I walked over to the pantry to look for some maruchan.

Ugh. There was no maruchan.

I walked over to the couch holding my head in my hands. I started to think a bit more. That pregnancy test was wrong, so she's probably not even pregnant. But it was taken too early. Oh my god.. Oh my god.. If she took another test it would be accurate. 

Oh my god.

I got Dawn Zulueta... Pregnant!

End of Chapter Twelve!

Heh, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. School gets busy, you know? I'm considering opening an email for fans. You guys can talk to me, and even give me suggestions on the fanfic. I'm always welcome to give advice too c: so let me know in the comments what you think of that idea. 

Thanks so much for all the views guys. It means so much! Ill update after 10 fans, and 10 votes. Make sure you comment about the fan email! Thanks, I would be no where without you guys, my wonderful fans! <3 

Love you guys, and check out my other fanfic if you like One Direction too c;

~Mrs.Styles xx