Chapter Five: Same Mistakes

Make sure you vote, comment, fan, and share with your friends! :3 I'm getting way more views on this fanfic compared to my One Direction one c: make sure you check it out some time!

-Mrs.Styles xx

~Chapter Five~

*Richard's P.O.V.*

I messed up really bad. I was so overprotective of Dawn. Because I loved her. But she didn't like that I hurt people to protect her.

"Dawn, honey, listen," I began.

"No. You've done this before. You can't just hurt people or beat them up! You have to control your temper Richard." Dawn replied.

"He had pictures of our kiss. I wanted to protect you. I was already divorced. He threatened me. So I punched him then his nose bled, which explains the caked blood. I smashed his iPhone after. He deserved it Dawn." I pleaded.

"Richard, I thought you would change this time." Dawn replied sounding hurt.

"I only wanted to protect you honey." I said softly.

She walked up to me, she was so close I could hear her breathing. I looked her in the eyes, and her eyes trailed down to my lips. She wanted to kiss. And I was going to make the move.

I pulled her closer by the waist. Her hands stroked my face. We were leaning against the dressing room door. No one would take any pictures. I leaned in and so did she. Then we kissed. This kiss was way better. Her lips were just so soft. I didn't care if her lipstick was all over my neck or shirt. I had my Dawn back.

I pulled back from the kiss.

"We have to get going." I replied.

Dawn's hands dropped from my face.

"Okay." She replied.

I scrubbed her lipstick off my face, and grabbed her hand to lead her to the limo.

All the Chardawnians screamed for a picture. Dawn and I stopped. We would do anything for our Chardawnians.

I posed for the camera next to Dawn, and put my arm around her waist, and she put her arm on my lower back. We smiled for all the cameras.

I noticed a little Filipino girl, her eyes wide open. She was shocked to see us. I gestured Dawn to the girl. We both walked up to her.

"Hi! Do you want a picture with me sweetie?" Dawn asked sweetly.

The little girl nodded her head. She looked about twelve. She had long black hair, and pink glasses.

I took her iPod, and took a pic of her and Dawn together. Dawn was so sweet. We both gave her a hug and autographed her iPod.

Dawn and I waved goodbye to the fans and got into the limo together. It was time for me to go home. But, I had no home.

"Richard sweetie, do you want to move in with me?" Dawn asked sweetly.

I did have no where to go. I sold my house, and gave my wife $350,000 to buy another house for our kids.

"Okay honey." I replied.

I knew exactly what was going to happen that night. And it was going to be good.

End of Chapter Five!

So I think some of you might know what's going to happen. I have no idea what you guys think of my fanfic. So please leave some comments telling me! The next chapter isn't going to be graphic, so you can skip it or you can read it. Nothing extremely bad happens.

-Mrs.Styles xx