Chapter Eight: The Results!

Alright so here's the next chapter! I decided to update even though I didn't reach the comment or fans I wanted. Hope you guys enjoy! There's going to be a shocker c;

-Mrs.Styles xx

~Chapter Eight~

*Richard's P.O.V.*

I held my face in my hands.

Why did I forget protection.

Dawn was on birth control, right?

Ugh. How could I be so stupid.

I cleaned up my cereal mess.

This day was seriously off to a terrible start. When Dawn came home, I had to act like nothing happened.

*Dawn's P.O.V.*

I pulled up into my driveway and went inside.

Richard greeted me at the door.

"Hey sweetie how are you!" He said pulling me into a kiss.

I kissed him but pulled back as soon as his lips parted.

"What's wrong?"

"Now isn't the time for that..."

I walked over to the bathroom. I had to take this test now. I bit my lip. What if it was bad results? And I was stuck being pregnant? I sighed. Here goes nothing.

I took the test, and checked.

The stick read...

*Richard's P.O.V.*

What did I do wrong.

Was it because I kissed her?

Holy shit maybe because she knows about last night and the fact she could possibly be pregnant. I tried my best not to worry. What was she doing in the bathroom anyway?

I walked up to the door and knocked.

"Dawn? Sweetie, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing Richard. Trust me. Nothing at all."

She obviously didn't want to tell me.

I walked back to the kitchen and started doing the dishes.

Whatever dawn was hiding, I had to figure out.

*Dawn's P.O.V.*

I couldn't believe it. I wasn't sure to be disappointed, or happy.

The stick read positive.

I was pregnant.

How was I supposed to hide this?

The press would definitely find out. For sure.

And that would ruin my reputation, and Richard's.

I had to go get an abortion. There was no way I was letting this baby ruin my fresh start with Richard.

I rubbed my stomach.

My kids would be so disappointed if they found out I started another family. I sort of wanted to keep the baby.

Should I tell Richard? Wouldn't he want me to have an abortion? Or would he want to keep it?

It didnt matter. I was still pregnant. Was it a girl? Or a boy? It was still too early to find out. I needed a way to find out how to protect Richard and I's reputation.

I couldn't take the stress. I silently cried, falling apart on the bathroom floor. I stood up, tears still streaming down my face, and turned on the bathroom water. I stripped off my clothes, took my hair out of its bun, and stepped into the shower.

The pregnancy test was still on the floor.

Maybe if I went to the doctor, my doctor wouldn't sell the story to the press.

I put shampoo in my hair took in its fruity scent. The scent calmed me. I didn't know why, it just... Did. I rinsed, and squeezed the excess water. I rubbed in the fruity conditioner and took a deep breath.

All this stress was too much. I couldn't take it.

I scrubbed on my pomegranate body scrub.

I rinsed my conditioner and body scrub then shut off the water. I wiped my tears and put my hair into a towel and slipped into my bathrobe. I picked up the pregnancy test and slipped it into the robe pocket.

I was going to tell Richard.. Even if he didn't exactly approve.

End of Chapter Eight!

Woo I'm proud of this chapter. Very suspenseful c:

Are you guys excited for when Dawn tells Richard the news? Or do you think that the year was wrong c;

I'll update after two more votes, and two more comments.

Don't forget! I update faster when I have more reads too.

Remember to follow my twitter! My twitter is @dtfwithzarry

And my Instagram is @dtfwithzarry

My Instagram is a one direction account just so you know cx

I might make a twitter just for updates on my fanfic c:

Thanks for reading! <3 :*

-Mrs.Styles xx