"Fuck off Cartman, I offered" I spit feeling déjà vu.

Stan punches Cartman on the other shoulder this time.

"Ow! You know what? Fuck you guys"! He runs off with his drink sitting at one of the tables far in the back.

I roll my eyes as everyone laughs and grabs there drinks. Since me and Kenny ordered last it takes us a minute to get our drinks. He looks at me again and I feel a "thank you" coming on, but I shake my head at him.

"I know". I smile.
=====

It's like she's an angel, is she an angel?

Am I dreaming right now?

I stare at her from my parka, she looks away around the room, taking in the sights.

She can have my jacket any fucking day.

Shit— she can keep it if she wants too!
=====

As the boys and I walk back to sit with Cartman, they notice some familiar faces.

"Hey guys". I hear a nasally voice say.

"Oh, hey team Craig". Stan says.

I stop and look back at the voice and notice 4 boys sitting around the table looking back at us.

"Guys, this is the new girl who moved in across from me, remember?" Kyle introduces me.

How many people has he told about me?

"Hey beautiful!" I hear a sweet voice say at me, and I almost choke on my drink.

He laughs, "I'm Clyde, Clyde Donovan". He smiles proudly, like I'm supposed to know who he is already.

I look around the table, saying hello to everyone.

"You moved in a couple days ago, right? I'm Tolkien." A nice looking black boy in a purple shirt tells me. I notice his dimples, as he smiles.

"This is Craig Tucker," he points to a boy with a long blue winter hat, and he waves at me, "Clyde Donovan, and Jimmy Valmer". A brown hair boy in arm crutches smiles big at me.

"H-h-hello, it's nice to m-m-m-meet you, n-newbie". He tells me.

"Nice to meet you guys!" I cheer a little to loud.

Should I be less excited? Am I acting weird? How do you talk to new people?

"Did you h-hear that I'm r-r-reading a book about anti-g-g-g-gravity? It's impossible to p-p-put down." Jimmy snickers.

I look at him as the joke washes over me. I smile a little but my giggle turns into a bright laugh as I cover my mouth with my sleeve chucking.

"Wow, w-what a t-t-t-terrific audience". He flashes that goofy smile again and I clear my throat.

"That was a good one". I tell him. I immediately feel at ease, and silently thank him in my head.

Kyle looks at me fondly, and I don't understand why.

"What are you guys doing today"? Craig asks us.
His face looks disinterested though, actually his whole demeanor screams disinterested, as he looks at me blankly.

"We're just hanging out, I'm trying to introduce her to everyone". Kyle answers.

"Consider me introduced!" Clyde chimes. And I look away.

"What are you guys doing?" Stan asks back.

"We're waiting for Tweek to get off work". Craig says plainly.

I look back at the boy working and he jumps, already looking at me. He runs off into the back.

They continue their conversation and I take a deep breath. I want to go sit down, but I feel that would be rude. So many people in one place, so many conversations I've had today, I'm overwhelmed.

Kenny puts a hand on my shoulder, and I look up at him. The boys are going on about some super hero group from a couple years ago but I'm not really listening. Kenny pushes me to the table Cartman is sitting at.

"Took you assholes long enough"-

"Shut the fuck up, Cartman". We both cut him off in unison.

We look back at each other and laugh.

"Mmhm mh?" (You okay?)

I breathe out, "Yeah, just— people.." I trail off.

He looks at me with concern but I shake my head.

"So.. Super hero group, huh?"