Book 5: Rebel Spirit

Start from the beginning

Cut to a side-view of the Fire Ferrets and the Rhino Lions lined up before each other. As the bell to announce the start of the match rings, both teams ready their respective element. Cut to a shot of the open end of the Fire Ferrets' playing field. As a loud crash is heard, first Bolin, followed by his two teammates, are knocked into view and over the rim into the water, each being hit by their respective element. The buzzer sounds, signaling a zone-line has been crossed.

Shiro Shinobi: Ooh, the Fire Ferrets go down in the water, and right into the record books

Cut to water level as Bolin pulls his torso on the platform.

Shiro Shinobi: for the fastest knockout in Pro-bending history!

Bolin: Where's Mako when I need him?

Cut to the side of a motorcycle as the rider shifts the gear; the wailing of a police siren is heard. The motor swerves away from the camera. Cut to a frontal shot of a street as a truck flies around the corner, driving straight at the camera with screeching tires. The motorcycle is hot on its tail and drives at the camera as well. Cut to a close-up of the driver's amber eyes, visible through goggles.
Switch to a shot on the ground's level, showing the side of the motorcycle, the truck just ahead. The rear door on the vehicle raises to reveal two men. Cut a closer aerial shot, as one of the men makes circular motions with his hands to bend water from inside the truck.

As the liquid flows to him, the camera cuts to a frontal shot of the other man as he claps his hands together, rapidly transforming the water into a mist to hide the speeding truck from view. Cut to a frontal shot of the truck as it races off, while the mist fills the entire length of the street. Switch to a side-view of the motorcyclist as he enters the fog. Cut back to a close-up of the back of the truck, water still flowing out of it.

One of the men forces his hand down, and as the camera cuts to a wider shot, the water can be seen flowing onto the road, freezing as the truck travels along the street. Cut to a frontal view of the motorcyclist as he emerges from the mist. He gasps as his vehicle starts to slip on the ice.

As the motor spins out of control, the driver uses his firebending to create a circle around him, melting the ice, and enabling him to regain control of the bike as its wheels find solid ground. He swerves out of the path of the rest of the ice and resumes his pursuit.

Cut to an aerial shot as the truck runs down a road blockade and narrowly misses an incoming police truck from a street to its right. The motorcyclist finds his road now blocked, and swerves to his left, where a truck with wooden beams that form a ramp stands in his way. Without hesitation, he steers his motor onto the ramp.

Cut to a side-shot as the driver uses his firebending to launch himself and his bike into the air, where he flips over, and aims a powerful fire stream at the truck's engine as he comes down. Cut to a frontal shot of the truck, as the screeching of its tires can be heard. Heavy smoke comes from underneath the truck's hood, and its engine explodes, causing it to spin uncontrollably.

The motorcyclist lands, and stops his vehicle. Cut to an aerial shot of the motorcyclist as the truck races him by, hit a water hydrant, flips on its roof, slides along over the road, and flips to its side. As the vehicle comes to a stop, it partially explodes.

Cut to a frontal shot of the destroyed vehicle as two of the three passengers are already lying in front of the truck, and the driver lets himself fall from out of the broken windshield. He lands on top of his two comrades, eliciting a grunt from them. The motorcyclist walks toward them. Cut to a frontal shot as he removes his helmet and pushes up his goggles, revealing himself to be Mako.

Mako: Looks like you had some car trouble. Good thing the police are here.

The sounds of a plane engine are heard before cutting to a close-up of a plane's landing gear hitting an airstrip. Switch to a shot of one of the propellers as it starts to lose speed. Switch to a shot of the plane as a whole; the pilot jumps out the cockpit and removes their helmet, walking up to a man in a blue overall, who walks up to meet the pilot half way.