My mouth opens just a bit, slightly shocked by his words. Shocked by his response to my own. Shocked to see the amount of emotion he carries in his expression. I back my head away for a second, looking at him standing there. Looking at the love he keeps in his eyes, seeing the way he cares for me just by his face. His head is tilted and his mouth is curved up in a small smile. A smile that reaches his eyes. He stares into my eyes, the adoration in them making me smile. "Tell me you love me, Kayson. Tell me you love me while looking at me like that." His hands stay on my face, but now his thumbs caress my cheekbones. His face gets a tad bit closer to mine, but I can still see his whole face. "I love you, Davina. I love you so much that it makes me crazy when you're this close to me." I close the space between us immediately, my lips brushing against his a little. "I don't think I've ever felt as loved as I do right now." His eyes are moving across my whole face, scanning my warm, red cheeks. "Good, because I've never loved anyone as much as I love you." And with that, our lips mesh together and we kiss like we never have before.

Our kiss deepens and our bodies grow hotter. My hands are tangled in his hair and his are still on my face. My legs are wrapped around his hips and his are barely holding him up anymore. He's about to pick me up and take me to the bed when we hear Willow and Xander both speak from the FaceTime call I was ringing up as he walked in. "I feel like I may cry about how cute that was." I suck in a sharp breath and Kayson gasps loudly, the sound of other voices scaring us back into reality. "Shit, when did they get there?" He curses, breathless from the heat of our moment. I giggle and lean back against the mirror behind me, holding a hand to my chest. "We answered the call as soon as she started talking about how much she hated her eyes. Then we made popcorn and watched the romance movie in front of us." Xander smiles a bright smile at the wall in front of the phone. Then his smile drops suddenly.

"I heard you say Micheal Hale though. As in my father. The one that apparently shares eyes with Davina? What's all this about??" Kayson steps into view of the phone, his hair all messed up and a silly smile on his face. "You have a sister, bro." I hop off the counter carefully and wrap my arms around Kayson. Xander narrows his eyes and shakes his head, looking at the both of us suspiciously. "No way, Davina." His mouth drops open suddenly, his eyes widening at the look on my face. "You mean I've had a sister this whole time. While I've spent all of my life wondering if I had-" His eyes grow impossibly wide, possibly about to fall out of his head. "Wait. That means Colton-" He gasps, visibly and audibly upset. "I'm so sorry, Davina." Kayson runs his fingers down my back, keeping me calm through this. "I'll be okay, Xander. Now I can say I have a sibling that doesn't try to end my life." I force a small smile, trying to lighten up his mood. It works for a minute, my brows lifting when I see him smile. "I don't know, D. You piss me off quite a bit.. better watch your back." He gives a low laugh, winking when the words come out.

I suck in a dramatic gasp, and hold a hand to my chest, mocking what he does. "You'd do no such thing." Willow giggles at us, being visibly happy for the both of us. Then, he asks another question, losing his smile. "How long have you known? If it's been longer than a day.. maybe I will kill you." I drop my smile and answer with a calm and stern voice. "About 2 hours ago.. and I'd like to see you try, because I'd hate to have to end your life." I tilt my head with an evil smile, my eyes not holding the happiness it was before. "I was joking. Don't give me that look, you psycho." He tilts his head, giving me the same smile, our eyes carrying the same exact look. Then, as if she's scared, Willow breaks the tension in our looks. "Holy shit. You two have never looked more related." I keep my eyes the exact same, not daring to blink as I look into Xander's eyes. Kayson gives a low laugh, playing with my hair even more than he was before. "Right. Now I understand the psycho looks in their eyes.. I'm just glad she doesn't look at me like that. I think I'd shit my pants."

Kayson's comment breaks Xander out of his trance and he breaks out into a fit of laughter. I keep my eyes the exact same, but I turn my head straight and put my hands on my stomach, feeling new movements. My eyes grow wide as I feel one of the babies push on my bladder. "Shit. I'm gonna piss myself. Move." I shove away from Kayson and sit myself on the toilet. Not even caring if they all hear me peeing. "Well. I wonder what else you've been forgetting to tell me. DAVINA!" Xander's voice grows more and more high pitch, in an exaggerated sense, trying to mock a girl's voice. I wipe, flush the toilet and pull my bottoms back up. I walk back into frame, lifting my oversized shirt, giving him an innocent smile. As if I didn't just threaten his life a minute ago. "You're fucking joking!" He turns his head over to Willow to see her smiling happily at me, obviously already knowing. "Oh I get it. This was just a little too hard to MENTION HUH?" I laugh at his expression, shock written all over his face.