He was brought back to reality as soon as they reached the hospital and Mahir ran towards their car, Mishra running after him,Shivaay immediately opened the car door and Mahir very carefully tried to get Bela out of the car getting out of the shock he received when he layed his eyes on her blood covered body.He immediately placed her on the stretcher and took her into the hospital along with the ward boys and Mishra.Andy,Shivaay,Shakti,Rudra,Kunj,Dadu and Ishan followed him inside the hospital.

Mahir had already got the OT ready for Bela's treatment after he had got the brief knowledge of how she had met with an accident with a truck from a worried Shivaay.He was hell worried when he heard about it but he couldn't let his emotions take control of him at that time because he needed to treat her,he needed to hold onto his husband emotions for now and act like the doctor he is supposed to.
____________________________

Shivaay had to atlast inform Bela's family of what happened to her when neither Bela who was under treatment,nor Mahir who was performing Bela's surgery along with other doctors were picking Bela's dadi's calls.

Bela's dadi then got anxious when the couple wasn't picking her calls as she was already having very bad intitutions,so she called Shivaay and Shivaay was at loss as to what should he say to her?Andy then suggested him to tell them the truth as they need to know their daughter's whereabouts and well being.

As soon as Shivaay told the Singhaniya's about Bela's accident,everyone immediately rushed to the hospital and demanded to know how their daughter got into such accident and how is she now.

Mahir's dadu being the eldest in the Sehgal family went ahead and told the Singhaniya's about Bela's accident and even informed them that currently she was under treatment and Mahir was doing so himself.

Tears rolled down from the eyes of Bela's dadi,her mother her siblings and everybody were hell worried for her safety.Nobody spoke anything afterwards,everyone just stood silently praying for Bela's well being and having their own grief with silent tears down their eyes.
___________________

"Abhi kuch keh nhi sakte ki kya situation h..... accident kaafi bura tha,she had hit her head pretty badly,right hand fractured,left leg fractured,she even has got 4 ribs broken and her lungs were slightly damaged,there was  internal bleeding as well which we have managed to stop and she had lost a lot of blood so we had to do blood transfusion, bleeding has stopped for now and now she is unconscious"Mishra finished saying and everybody were ready with their sets of questions but none had the courage to ask them.

Mahir was still inside with Bela making sure she is comfortably taken to the ICU as she has to be kept under observation for the next 24 hours as she is still in a fragile state.

"Usse hosh kab aayega?"Bela's dadi asked  worriedly.

"Ma'am abhi hum kuch keh nhi sakte h,hosh aane mein time lagega,filhal ke liye she is fine but the next 24 hours are crucial for her,we will have to keep her in the ICU under observation"Mishra said.

"Aise kese kuch keh nhi sakte h?Mahir kaha h?usse bulao mujhe baat krni h usse"Bela's dadu said sternly and demandingly.

"Sir please calm down,Mahir sir ander h unhone kaha h mein aapko situation ke baare mein inform Karu,woh jaldi hi aapse baat karenge"Mishra said.

Mahir came out of the OT and soon everyone had gathered around him to get to know about Bela's situation.He showed his hand to them to calm down and began speaking.

"Woh abhi ke liye thik h but next 24 hours are crucial for her,usse under observation rakhna padega,aur usse hosh aane mein 2-3 din lag jayenge,ya maybe usse zyada..........mein kuch nhi keh sakta kab hosh aayega,she is pretty badly injured and it will take time to heal  and get consciousness"Mahir said in his doctor mode,he himself was feeling a lot of emotions right now but couldn't show them to anyone,he needed to be strong now.