Level 39: Saving a Friend

En başından başla

"I lost contact with Jeanist and the others. We must have failed on the Nomu factory end!" Naomasa said

"What a mess!" Endeavor said as he burns a Nomu

"Endeavor!" All Might called out "Are you all right?" he asked

"What are you thinking to ask a question like that?" Endeavor asked, "Does the top hero need bifocals now?" he asked then turn to burn two Nomu above him "If you're going, hurry up and go!" he said

"Right. I'll leave things to you." All Might said

Back with Izuku and the others.

We see all of the heroes are on the ground as the scene changes to All For One clapping at Best Jeanist who is shocked looking at him.

"I see why you're the No 4. Hero 'Best Jeanist." All For One complimented while clapping at him.

"That blast should have annihilated the lot of you, but you were able to manipulate everyone's clothing and pull them out of the way just in time, quick thinking considers me impressed." All For One added as Best Jeanist remembered something back at the meeting.

"It's him..." Best Jeanist said in shock.

Flashback.

"We believe there must be an architect behind the league of villains, it's likely that his strength is comparable to All Might, he will be crafty and cautious, if he doesn't feel like his safety is guaranteed he will not reveal himself, so you must capture Shigaraki and the others quickly then, move on to their leader." The man explained to the heroes.

End of Flashback.

"It wasn't supposed to go like this!" Best Jeanist said as he used his Quirk to lift him.

"But that doesn't matter, a true hero doesn't believe in excuses!" Best Jeanist yelled as he tries to capture All for one with his quirk, however, All for one shoot an air bullet destroying the capture leather and Best Jeanist to the stomach causing him to get knocked out.

''Now I see, your strength comes from practice and practical experience, not raw power, I don't need your quirk, it wouldn't pair well with Tomura's disposition." All for one said as Izuku and the others looked in complete shock.

'What just happened!?' Shoto thought in shock.

'He just destroyed his lung with just an air bullet!?' Graphite thought in shock looking at him.

'He took out 3 pros in an instant!' Eijiro thought in shock.

'We have to run I know that, but...' Momo thought in fear.

'I'm so scared is that my legs...' Tenya thought in shock.

'My body, won't move...' Poppy thought in shock.

'What in the world is that!?' Izuku and Parad thought in unison until he suddenly heard Bakugo coughing behind them.

"Damn it, the hell!?" Bakugo cursed as he spits something out of his mouth.

"There's our target to save!" Graphite whispered.

'Kacchan/Bakugo!?' Izuku, Shoto, and Parad thought looking at Bakugo

"My apologies Bakugo..." All For One apologizes as Bakugo looked at him before turning to Shigaraki and the others who got transported here.

"It was so gross!" Toga said in disgust covering her mouth.

"This black stuff reeks, I love it!" Twice added.

"Master..." Shigaraki said looking at him.

"So, you failed once more Tomura, but you must not be discouraged, you'll try again, that's why I brought your associates back with you, even this child because you judged that he was an important piece on your game board, start over as many times as it takes, I am here to provide you with help, all of this, is for you..." All for one lectured as he lends out a hand to him Shigaraki watched him in awe, and Bakugo just looked at him.