Bachelor/ Bachelorette

Location: Las Vegas
Time: Two days before the wedding
++Chris++

Me and the boys hop off of the private jet and get hit with the warm weather of Vegas. "I'm too excited about all of this," Ky says dapping me up. I laugh as we get escorted into the trucks. I had Kyrie, Braxton, Trey, Dave, Savs brothers and a bunch of niggas from back in the day with me. We were deep in Vegas.

"We are going to have so much fun," Braxton smirks. "Did Sav give you a pass?" Trey asks me and I look at him. "Hell no," I answer him. "I need to call her though," I say getting out my phone only for Kyrie to snatch it from me.

"Nope! Y'all said y'all goodbyes last night before she left for her girls trip," he says. "Man I have to tell her I landed and make sure she's straight," I snatch my shit back and he rolls his eyes.

I FaceTime Sav and she picks up and looked drunk as fuck. "Hi baby!" She smiles into the camera when she sees me. "Y'all started drinking already?" I smirk.  "Started when we got here last night," she says. "I was just checking in on you and making sure were straight. The boys and I just got here in Vegas," I tell her.

"Baby I want you to have fun okay. Enjoy yourself to the fullest because I plan to do so myself but please do not do anything stupid or that could cause us to divorce alright?" She raises her brow.

"Yes baby I promise I won't. You please be careful of your surrounding alright Miami gets crazy at night and shit. I know I sent a bodyguard out there with you but I still need you to be on your p's and q's mama," I tell her and she nods.

"I know babe I promise I'll be straight," she says and I blow her a kiss before we hang up. "Alright now that you got that shit out of the way. Fellas we are going to get to the hotel and freshen up. It's about 3 pm right now and I'll allow everyone 2 hours to get settled in before we meet to head to the pool," Kyrie announces.

"Who the fuck keep putting him in charge?" B asks me and I laugh. "Kyrie puts himself in charge you already know this," I sigh looking at our best friend.

"Man watch it be so many beautiful broads out here and I can't fuck not even one of them," Dave sucks his teeth. "Mel got you on lock down?" I ask him.

"Bro she's crazy as fuck. I am not losing my life or her so ima do everything but fuck. We should've signed some non disclosures or some shit," he says and we all erupt in laughter.

"I don't want to hear about my sisters while we are here," Messiah says. "My bad bro," I dap him up. We arrive to the hotel and get situated. Sav was in charge of booking our rooms. Even though I fought her on it she paid for our stay. I walk into my room and my jaw hits the floor. Ky comes in behind me.

"Damn Sav did her thing!" Ky drops his bags on the floor. Three girls dressed in bikinis greet us with drinks. "You just be Chris," the middle girl comes up to me and hands me a shot. "I'll be taking care of you while you're here," she winks

She was fine as hell. Pretty brown skin, light hazel eyes, pretty smile, nice titis, fat ass and hair that touch the top of her ass crack. I swallow hard as she grabbed my hands and walked me outside to the deck attached to the room.

I bite my lip looking at her ass switch. Was this a test? "I was instructed to give you a massage when you arrived," she says guiding me to the bed. I sit down and she takes my shirt off.  She looks at me and smirks before laying me down on my stomach.

"My wife did all of this?" I ask her and she chuckles a little. "Yeah she did. She told me she trust you." Her hands make their way down my spine. I shiver from her touch. "I would like to go on the record saying I am fan of your music," she says and I chuckle a bit.