Danger

Savannah..... 

"Savannah come on baby get up. It's your first day back at work and you shouldn't be late," Chris place kisses on my cheeks. I smile opening my eyes. "I'm getting up now," I sit up and throw the covers off of me. "When you're finished getting dressed come downstairs for breakfast," he kissed my lips and went downstairs. I walk into the bathroom and shower. After my shower I walk into the closet and put on my all black Juicy sweatsuit and threw on my black crocs. 

I pack my purse and head downstairs. "Are you ready for the day?" Chris asks handing me a cup of coffee I watch him carefully. I mean don't get me wrong Chris was a great boyfriend but today he was being a little too nice to me. I sit down at the island and began to eat my food and drink my coffee. Chris came and sat next to me and rubbed my thigh. "What did you do?" I look at him. 

"What?" he asks confused. "Chris you're being too nice to me what did you do?" I ask him. "Savannah I didn't do anything I just know how hard of a decision it was for you to open the shop so I wanted to make sure you're day would at least start out good baby," he said. 

"How sweet," I still carefully eye him. "I packed you lunch too baby," he tells me. "Chris how long?" I ask him and he chuckles. "It's only 3 days baby and I can't talk to you while I'm gone," he looks at me. "Christopher," I sigh. "I know but some shit is happening and I can't risk someone getting to you again," he kisses my forehead. "But what if something happens to you," I whine. 

"I promise you I'll be fine alright. Trust me baby,"

"When are you leaving?" I sigh. "Tonight but not until like 11:30. Don't be late coming home Braxton and I have something planned for you and Ken tonight," he tells me. I finish up my breakfast and head to the shop. "Good morning," I greet all of the early clients. "Girl I am so glad that you opened the shop back up because my hair has been a mess," a client says taking off her bonnet to show me her tracks lifting. "Girl you had that in your head since I put it in?" I laugh getting the scissors to start cutting the tracks out of her head. "You know I don't trust no one but you to touch my hair," she tells me. 

The shop was filled with clients and it made me happy to know that people were so loyal to me and my employees. Drake walks in with flowers and the girls smile and watch as he walks up to me and hands them to me. I give him a hug and sit the flowers down. "I thought I'd stop by on your first day back to work to wish you luck and to bring you some flowers," he smiles scratching the back of his head. "You are so fine!" someone yells out and he chuckles nervously. "Thank you," he says back. 

"Thank you for the flowers," I smile. The bell on the door jingles indicating someone else walked through I look to see Chris walking with a bag in his hand. "Babe you left your lunch I was bringing it to you," he says looking at Drake and then to the flowers that were on the counter. "What's going on man?" Drake extends his hands out to Chris who sized him up. "Babe this is Drake my friend I was telling you about and Drake this is my boyfriend Chris," I introduce the two. Drakes hand still sat extended and Chris hadn't shaken it yet. "Babe shake his damn hand it ain't gonna kill you," I nudge him. Chris shook his hand. "My man let me holla at you outside real quick," Chris said. 

"Christopher don't do anything stupid. I don't need any drama surround my shop," I tell him. "I just want to make sure we are on the same page," he says. "I'll be fine Sav, I'll see you tomorrow for lunch," he hugs me one last time and walks out with Chris. I sigh as they exit the shop. "Girl where did you find that fine ass man?" my client asks and I chuckle ignoring her question. "You got it going on," Melissa's 9 month pregnant ass said sitting in the chair drinking water. "I don't like you," I laugh sending my client to get washed. London came in smiling. "Girl Chris and your boy toy out there talking," she says before sitting in my chair. "I know girl Chris wanted to talk to him," I tell her. "I know it's busy but I need you to curl me real quick I have a date," she says.