decision

(sorry for such a late update !! ive been busy with a few stuff and had to deal with a few things, i promise ill try to upload faster<3 ty for all the reads and votes btw :D)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

makimas eyes widened, "he shouldnt be trusted hayakawa.". before makima could speak, kobeni had cut herself from the ropes. "im sorry miss makima!!". she quickly ran over to both power and denji and hastily grabbed them both and ran over to aki. "denji, power..kobeni go to the manor ill meet all of you there ok..". power looked at him. "were not leaving you!!". power threw her hand up at him but got stopped by denji. "dude..we have to go right now!!". power sighed sadly and ran out the door. aki nodded at them and looked back at the deadpanned makima. "aki..i know your better than this, after all..he was the one who killed your beloved anyways". aki clenched his fists. "your wrong miss makima..". makima chuckled and suddenly motioned kishibe to him. he walked up to the ravenette and pushed him against the coffee table. "ill give you a choice hayakawa..your siblings or the angel". kishibe suddenly kicked him towards the wall, and had pointed a gun to his head.

at the manor..

"cmon hurry, we have to go save akis boyfriend". kobeni sighed at the two. 'is this really what he has to deal with..'. kobeni pulled over and walked towards the manor. kobeni paused and looked at the two. "bef-", denji dragged both her and power inside causing them to fall into a dusty table. "shit..". denji checked for any bruises on both power and kobeni. "are you two okay..?". power smiled and jumped up. denji helped kobeni up being the gentleman he is, "theres nobody here in this dump!!". kobeni dropped to the floor seeing the angel covered in blood. "u..up there!!". denji and power looked up and started laughing. "pfft..what kindve cosplay is that". denji started chuckling with power as kobeni quivered in fear. angel groaned at the two idiots but looked at kobeni. "its..you". kobeni stood up shakily but nodded. "your the one who killed himeno!!". denji and power stopped laughing and suddenly looked at the ghost with a frightening look. "your the one who caused this..aki wouldnt have to be in trouble because of you". denji coughed and grabbed a broken curtain holder, the top being cut off making it a sharp spear. "and maybe aki wouldnt have to be harassed by that stupid woman!!". power threw glass shards at angel not being affected. "nothing you do will affect me..im transparent you idiots". power gripped onto denji and sighed. "arent you his boyfriend..". angel blushed a bright red and shook his head. "n..no..im not". denji chuckled, "his actions at home say otherwise". angel blushed again, fully showing his flushed face showing through his transparent self. "anyways, you gotta go save your boyfriend before makima kills him off". angel sat on the railing looking at the three. "its no use..shes gonna kill me either way". kobenis eyes furrowed. "i hate you angel..i despise you in fact, but you have to go save aki, if he wasnt there you wouldve died from the knife i was gonna kill you with". angel sighed. "i..". before he could finish a loud ringing entered his ears. his eyes started flashing and showed a bloody aki on a wall. angel felt tears coming out of his eyes. soon enough, aki showed up behind him.

"...aki..?". angel was met with cold arms hugging him. "i love you". angel hugged him back. "you still have time..". angel looked up at him. "protect denji and power for me ok..". angel hugged him closer. aki smiled and kissed him on the lips. "wish me luck". aki chuckled, "already did..my love". angel smiled and the ringing had disappeared in a comfortable silence. angel grabbed the knife kobeni left and laced it with a somewhat poison he stole from himeno. angel motioned the group to the stairs. "listen, were gonna have to end a life..or two". denji looked at power and kobeni. "your not talking about us right..". angel tilted his head. "what no of course not". denji sighed happily and listened into angels plan to assassinate makima. angel told the three the plan and the three had got into their positions. the ghost then transformed into his human form and settled down on the railing. angel didnt know if this plan was good or not, but he wanted to give his best for aki". angel was snapped out of his consciousness by the manor doors opening and was met by orange eyes. makima rushed up the stairs and pushed angel to the wall and grabbed his neck. "such a shame how it took this long to get rid of you". makima closed in her hands even more starting to close in on angels neck. angel then grabbed his knife from his pocket and slashed her hand. he then stabbed her in her abdomen and had blood gush against him. makima let out a shriek as she tried to reach for angel. makima tried to grab his leg but failed, she tried to stand up until the poison had kicked in. makima shook off the pain and pushed angel to the floor. she grabbed the knife from her stomach and had stabbed his leg. she laughed and stood up holding her bloody stomach. she pulled a gun from her coat and pointed it towards him. angel gasped trying to move but was stopped by the knife jabbed in his leg. "your going to die the same way by your little boyfriend..". right when makima was gonna pull the trigger. kobeni had came up behind her and stabbed her again in the back of her neck. makima fell back, but still shot at the angel. "angel!". kobeni ran up to him and pulled the knife from his leg. she then grabbed the ripped curtain above him to make a wrap for his leg and stomach. she looked over at the dead makima and pulled the knife from her throat. the floor was now stained with deep red seeping from her body. kobeni looked back from disgust and continued to deal with angel. she wrapped the ripped curtain around his wounds and carried him with her shoulder.

"w..what about the others". kobeni walked him down the stairs. "their okay..kishi-..i mean the guy was dealt with". angel sat down at his classic dining table and motioned kobeni to go check on the two.

the same familiar ringing cake through his ears and saw flashing of white and black. he saw a figure in the distance and stood up. he then realized he also didnt have any wound bandages. "aki..?". the floor figure turned around. "hey angel..im proud of you". angel starting tearing up. "im sorry..this wouldnt have happened if youve never met me". aki frowned and hugged him tightly. "i love you so much angel..im glad i met you". angel smiled at the ravenette and pushed his face into akis torso. "what am i gonna do now though..". aki pushed him away and grabbed him by the shoulders. "whatever you do ill be watching you my love". angel nodded and walked back to his past spot. he sat down by the dining table and shut his eyes. he looked back at saw denji, power and kobeni playing a card game. "what..are you guys doing". kobeni looked at him. "they...m..made me play". denji and power continued to glare eachother down. "hahaah you suck at card games denji". power placed her final card down and denji frowned. "you vegetable-hating maniac!". denji stood up and threw his cards down and walked out of the manor. power stood up and followed denji. "dont be a sore loser bro..". kobeni followed them but paused mid step. "you coming or not?". angel faded away into mist and appeared in his ghost form. he floated down to kobeni and looked at her in confusion. "..?..what do you mean". kobeni shrugged. "you shouldnt stay in this mess, you might aswell just live with denji and power, they need somebody to take care of them anyways". angel looked at her. "oh..your right i guess". kobeni walked out with angel. he shut his eyes slightly, the sun blinding him a bit.

kobeni got in the car and drove to the apartment. "b..bye". denji waved at her and walked up the stairs to his apartment. when he entered he saw aki lying on the floor. power covered her mouth. the two streamed tears. angel looked at the two with sad eyes.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

'im sorry..'.

(this will all end in a happy ending i swear)