dreadful

-
-
-
-
-
-

akis face softened after he realized what he was doing. he kneeled and sad by angel. angel gasped and hung his head next to him. aki sighed sadly. "angel..please give me answers..". angel looked at akis painful full expression and looked at the ground. he laid down on akis shoulder as he looked at the crooked ceiling. "theres more to it than you think..". aki looked at him and looked back. "what do you mean..?". they both stayed in a comfortable silence for a while until angel suddenly spoke up. "if you really want to know what happened to himeno then so be it..". angel lifted his head off aki and sighed.

"it was a few months ago in this same manor..".

2 months ago..

"himeno, kobeni go finalize your duty at that manor". himeno nodded and threw her arms around kobeni. "after this im gonna let you meet my boyfriend!!". kobeni looked at her confused. "h..himeno what do you mean?? you have a boyfriend". himeno gasped sarcastically. "um duh!! i met him when i first got this job". himeno giggled continuously nagging kobeni about her "boyfriend". "cmon lets just get this finished". himeno followed her to the car and got into the drivers seat. kobeni smiled at her.

driving to the manor, the two was sharing stories of theirs until they finally arrived. himeno confidently walked towards the door ready to see whats inside. meanwhile kobeni was shaking. himeno looked back, "kobeni..? you okay". kobeni nodded softly and pointed towards the door. himeno re gifted her smile back at her and opened the doors. "helloo.. anyone in here?". angel popped out of nowhere and waved, "hey". himeno swung her salt gun around and pointed it towards the ghost. angel dodged the bullet and darted past her. he grabbed kobeni and put his wing around her. "have you finally come to finish that psychos task?".  himeno grunted and shot another bullet at his wing. angel winced and backed up causing kobeni to be released from his wings. "you shouldnt listen to her though..". himeno put her gun in her pocket and kicked him towards the staircase. "you dont know anything!!". himeno took out her gun and pointed it towards the ghost. before she could shoot, kobeni got pushed into her.

"kobeni!! you ruined my perf-". she was going to continue until she realized that angel did that. she aimed at angel and shot but she got distracted by kobeni getting shut into a closet. "let me out!!". himeno ran towards the closet but tripped on a leg piece. "a-agh..". angel walked towards her and kicked the gun out of her hand. angel threw her upstairs and put her gun in his pocket. he walked up the stairs and saw her smiling holding her arm on her chest. angel looked around him but saw nothing. "wha-". before he could finish his response he got stabbed by a knife.'w..when did i change into my human form..?. angel wasnt able to change into his ghost from was able to grab the knife from kobeni. he threw the knife on the ground making the floor moist with blood. "i..i have to do this im sorry". angel used his wings to push her down the stairs. kobeni then fainted from the force. "k..kobeni!!". angel looked back at himeno and sighed. he grabbed her by sleeve and pushed her against the railing. she coughed out blood and tried to kick him off her but failed. "if i die you know makima will come to finish you off herself right?". angel stayed silent but nodded after. "who said i was going to kill you?". himeno chuckled. "check your victims pockets next time". angel tilted his head and saw her pull out a gun. he backed up and used his wings to cover himself. "oh look, my partner is about to wake up". angel didnt know what she was going with this. she stood up weakly and pointed the gun towards her head. "goodluck against makima". she shot herself and fell down the railing. angel widened his eyes and ran downstairs. he walked towards her body and pulled his head close to her heart.

'shes..shes not breathing, or is her heart beating at all..'

he looked up and saw a frightened kobeni looking at the sight. "you..you killed her!!". he stood up and shook his hands. kobeni saw a salt gun and picked it up. he checked his pockets and he remembered he dropped it while throwing himeno up there. she aimed for angel while he was zoned out and shot him right in the spot she stabbed him in. "shit..! in the same spot too". he collapsed on the wall and watched kobeni run out with himeno with her. "youll pay for this..". she ran out leaving angel alone, and bleeding out".

back to present...

"i..im sorry angel..". angel continued to look at the floor. "i hate being like this..i never wanted to hurt her or even worse killed her". angel grasped the floor for support holding onto those cursed memories. "it hurts..im like a curse..aki i dont want you to be like her". aki held onto his hand and caressed it gently. "i wont let makima or anybody hurt you". angel looked at him and smiled. angel crawled towards him and hugged him by the shoulder. aki hugged him back and put him on his lap, angel wrapping his legs around him. "thank you..". they stayed like that for awhile until angel backed away a bit. aki looked at him and blushed. angel pushed his face towards aki and pushed their lips together. aki slid his hands under angels shirt feeling around him. angel squirmed above him exploring akis mouth

they both let go making room for air. aki was about to continue until his phone buzzed. 'denji..'. he sighed sadly and gave angel one final kiss and stood up. angel slipped off him and was able to transform into his ghost form. he sighed happily and smiled at aki. aki waved at angel and left the manor. right when aki left angel sat on the table and frowned. "shes gonna come for me soon..".

aki walked back to his car and his thoughts were painted with angel. he groaned and checked his phone. 'what is denji doing..?'

best sibling #1 :3 (denji)
aki coem qucik theres bad mans here.

aki was about to respond to denjis text until he got a text from power.

better sibling #2 :p (power)
AKIAKI HURY THERS BAD PEPLE HER!!?!?!,!,

aki started to get worried, even if denjis and powers spelling was horrible he was terrified. he raced back home and stopped when he saw black vans. he raced to their room and saw makima handling them both by their shirt collars. "oh hayakawa..you finally arrived". he saw kobeni cuffed to the couch looking at him with fear. "what happened..?". makima let the two go but making them sit. "your making this harder than it has to be aki.". aki backed up. "what do you-". makima shushed him and looked at the ceiling. "end your relationship with the angel". aki scrunched his eyebrows.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"im afraid i cant do that.. makima"