daydream

-
-
-
-
-
-

aki calls out to denji to snap him out of his flashback. "denji u were drinking air this whole time once you finished.. you okay??". denji put his dirty cup in the sink and walked over to meowy and power. "haah.. yeah topknot just thinking of the uh.. penguin". aki shrugged and got his apron. power chuckled at the label, '#1 chef'. "hey aki.. you wouldnt hide anything from us right..?". denji and power both looked at him with sentimental looks. aki coughed. "of course i wouldnt..". denji chuckled and smirked. "what about your little boyfriend then". aki blushed and grabbed a pan from under to avoid their gaze. "hahah!! i remember that, you shouldve told us you had a boyfriend topknot!!". power laughed as she held on to denji for support. "you two are idiots..". denji stopped laughing and looked back at aki. "keep cooking or else youll all have to get us working at that place!!". power nodded and messed around with denji.

aki got the seasonings and veggies he need for the dish and began to cook. as he was cutting the vegetables he kept thinking of angel. he put the cut up vegetables into the pot and realized he forgot to cut the lettuce. he grabbed a leaf and began cutting it. he became distracted once again and accidentally cut himself. "aw shit..". aki walked to the cabinet holding his bloody finger. he grabbed the bandages and wrapped it around. he walked back to his cutting board and noticed that the lettuce had gotten some of the his blood on it. 'power doesnt even like vegetables either way so..'. he threw out the lettuce and began to chop and season the stew quickly. he unknotted his apron and set it aside. aki peeked from the kitchen and called power and denji to eat."ahaha finally!!". power sat in her signature seat and grabbed a spoon and fork. denji and aki laughed and both sat down. aki set out the bowls and let them it themselves. denji was getting his spoonful but gasped. "all vegetables except.. lettuce!!". denji heavily sighed but scooped anyway. "the lettuce was expired". denji looked at him and nodded happily. "ohhh i know you wouldnt forget the leafy stuff!!". power rolled her eyes and continued to eat, while also putting aside the veggies. "ugh..". power looked at aki and back at her empty bowl. "im so full.. thanks aki". denji swallowed his last spoonful and smiled at aki. "haha thanks aki!!". power and denji walked over to the coffee table and decided to play uno. "ugh this game again..". power chuckled. "your just mad you never win". denji threw the empty box at her and laughed. "haha just watch. i will win this time". aki walked into his room and got ready to go meet with makima. he put on casual clothes and walked out the door. "see you two later, dont be playing with electricity again". denji and power nodded being focused on their little game. "haha uno!!". denji gasped. "no way!! your cheating..". power laughed. "bye aki!! ill win this game for you". aki softly laughed and walked out the door.

aki got into his car and drove to the office. he got out and noticed that there was more cars than before. he walked in and saw makima drinking coffee with some people at the end table. "hello hayakawa". she smiled at him and drank her coffee. "hello maam". makima motioned aki to have a sit by her since it was the only available seat. he sat down and saw eyes looking at him. "these are my employees.. you havent seen them as much since theyve been somewhere else". he nodded and looked at makimas
acquaintances. he realized that one of them was the one who was at the grocery store. "you may already know kishibe of course". aki nodded slowly. "anyways.. your new partner will be this one". she pointed to the quiet one in the car with the little clips in her hair. it looked like she was quivering. "this one is a bit new.. but you two will get the job done i suppose". makima looked at aki with stern eyes and stopped smiling.

"your going to get rid of that ghost from down the street.".

aki looked at her with a half-open mouth. "w..what?". makima chuckled. "you and kobeni will both eliminate the ghost from down the street". makima and her affiliates all stood up. "starting now..". they all walked out and into a meeting room. aki looked down at his feet. he didnt want to do this, he had a feeling that he wanted angel to be safe. he was gonna walk out and tell him but realized he had a partner. aki looked back at her. "..kobeni right". the girl looked at him and nodded still shaking. "m..mhm!!". she stood up and waddled towards him. "lets just go.. please". aki questioned kobeni but decided to not ask her about it. they both hurried into his car and drove to the house. aki felt the same feeling from when he did when both aki and angel both met.

aki got out of the car along with kobeni and the two of them walked towards the manor. aki wanted to open the door but he realized that they were locked. 'he never locks the front door though..'. he then heard a window smash. he looked to the side of him and saw that kobeni threw a rock at the window. "cmon..". aki nodded and followed her in. kobeni got out her knife from her pocket and waited for aki to go first. aki nodded and the two of them looked through all the rooms. he was about to go upstairs until kobeni was pushed into an empty closet. angel then appeared and locked the closet with kobeni in it. angel looked at aki. "a..angel?". angel looked down. "i know you have to kill me. you should do it anyway, its not like i was apart of anybodys life". akis eyes widened. "that.. that isnt true.". aki slowly walked up to angel and hugged him. "aki..either way im going to get killed one way or another". aki pushed him out of the hug and looked at him with sentimental eyes. "turn into your human form real quick".

angel turned into his human form and looked at aki. "why do you care about me.. nobody did when i was alive and not even now nobody will!!". angel bursted into tears but got stopped by warmness embraced him. aki embraced him into a hug and angels tears was spreading onto his uniform.

aki pushed out once again and looked at him. he started getting closer towards him then slowly touched their lips. angels eyes widened at the new experience but wrapped his arm around his neck for support. angel closed his eyes as he softened into the kiss. after a few seconds they both let go and smiled at eachother. "i love you angel". angel softly smiled wiping his tears away and turned back into his ghost form. "you and your partner should get out of here". angel unlocked the door and disappeared. "kobeni..?". kobeni was on the floor sitting down. "i dont want to do this anymore..". aki helped kobeni up and looked at her. "i wasnt even supposed to work here.. i..". kobeni dropped her knife. "were gonna get killed by makima anyways if we dont do this..!!". aki gasped. "lets go kobeni..". they both walked out the manor. aki was starting up the car but looked at the manor door to see a waving angel. aki smiled and drove off. angel shut the door and saw the dropped knife that kobeni left. he picked it up and began to play with it. he sat by the stairs.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"i cant believe you would like the person who killed your best friend..".