scars

-
-
-
-
-

"hey topknot you should really try moving on..". denji and power both peeked through the door checking on aki once in a while. "theres no point anyway". denji stomped up to his bed and pushed him off. aki groaned. "what the he-". power threw a pillow at his head. "what about us huh aki, do we have no point in your life !!". denji scoffed. "were just gonna crash at beams place, were not coming back until you find something to do !!". power nodded and got a backpack. "cmon lets go somewhere". denji carried meowy since power was carrying the stuff. "cya topknot, keep your promise !!". denji nodded. "himeno wouldnt want you like this !!". denji and power finally shut the door making aki get up. 'those two idiots are right..'. he finally got up and brushed his teeth and got ready. aki sighed. "what am i gonna do without them..". he remembered that denji gave him a flyer for a new side job. "killing ghosts huh". aki scoffed. "i guess i could try hunting ghosts". he was about to go and visit the address but realized that ghosts couldnt have been real. he decided to just go ahead and do it anyway, he also wanted the money aswell even if it wasnt real. he stepped outside his door and felt his legs get weak. it wasnt entirely his fault, himeno would always drag him out since of course they were best friends. she was also the one who had encouraged him to do stuff he would never do. himeno was a bit touchy with random people including denji since she was always drunk, and that was the thing wanted to make him hate her, yet he couldnt find himself hating her. 'damn. why are these memories started to flood in..,'. he shook his head and got into his car. he was bout to sit down in his chair until there was a letter on his chair. it had terrible handwriting on it telling him that it was denjis and powers note. he laughed at the note, he really did miss them. he only did this job to get power and denji back, and of course get money since he got fired at his old job for not arriving.

-

-

-

-

-

20min after..

the building looked somewhat fancy, but it looked very quiet. aki proceeded to walk towards the entry way. but before he was able to reach it he was stopped by a reddish haired lady. "i take it your here for the hiring yes?". the woman put out his hand to give him a handshake. aki looked around to see if they were any others. he slowly took his hand out and handshaked her back. "yeah i am to here to be hired". the woman smiled delicately at him and pulled away. "follow me to get started,,". aki followed the woman inside. to no surprises, the inside of the building had looked like a newly built office space. as he followed her inside her office he read a title on the door saying "MAKIMA". "go ahead and sit down, i have to grab the paperwork from the front". she walked out as aki nodded at her signaling that he agreed. he looked at makimas office. it was covered with awards saying "best ghoster catcher ever!!" and even other stuff that involved paranormal sightings. aki realized that she was the woman who denji had been fawning over on the tv. 'denji must have weird tastes, i never knew that she was that weird in real life''. aki continued to look around her room until she came back. "sorry for taking a bit". makima sat in her seat across from aki. "here, all u have to do is sign the bottom lines, and maybe even read the last page of this contact". aki nodded silently and let his eyes wander the page. 'what kind of job has to include this much contracts..?'. aki finally had reached the last page of the contract since he skipped the first two. as his eyes walked down the lines akis eyes widened at one part. 'we will not be responsible for cause of death, injuries, etc.'. aki looked at makima with a crooked frown. "i can tell ur done with the reading". aki gave makima the paperwork and side eyed her wall. "so what should i do now?". makima paused while tidying the papers. ?"well aki hayakawa, for safety measures your going to check out an abandoned house right down the street". aki raised his eyebrow. "make sure to be careful". makima smiled cunningly causing aki to flinch a bit. he walked out of her office and he became confused as when denji was gonna steal a penguin. he decided to do it anyway since the paycheck was higher than other jobs would provide. he got into the car and drove to the house. he decided to sit down for a bit and called denji to see if him and power was okay. he was waiting for them to connect until the line was suddenly got cut off. he groaned and got out of the car. 'theres no point if theres no line anyway'. as he was walking towards the creaky door he heard shuffling in the house. "didnt makima say this house was haunted..?". he noticed a broken table leg and decided to use it as a weapon. he gripped it in his hand and opened the door. he continued to walk in not being bothered by and of the random sounds around him. "helloo..". aki saw a set of stairs and went up to climb them. he wanted to not check the other rooms downstairs since it wouldnt be worth it. he continued to climb up them until he felt a gust of wind through this one room. aki tightened his grip on the table leg. he threw the door open softly. he walked into the room to see the insides. "its a childrens bedroom..". it was most likely a girls bedroom since it was filled with porcelain dolls that had been broken. he was about to look through more of the rooms until he had felt like something was crawling against him.

luckily, akis reaction time was perfect. he had thrown the table leg at a blanket covered person. "aughh.. people are so rough these days". the person threw the blanket off themselves. they revealed themselves to be a reddish, pinkish colored hair,, woman? man?. aki couldnt tell because of the pretty face features. they also looked like an angel. "hey you weird hair stop staring at me and maybe help me?!!". aki threw his hand out and instead of helping the person he grabbed the table leg. "i dont know who you are, man, woman or whatever you are". the person gasped dramatically. "im a guy actually, q tip guy". aki rolled his eyes as he began to think about his thoughts when he first saw him, 'did i just say he was pretty..?'. the so called angel or whatever threw a blanket over him. "dont just leave me,, you know how lonely ive been this past few week". aki blushed at the ghost. "liste-". the ghost covered his mouth. "just call me angel, q tip". aki scoffed at angels nickname for him. "aki threw the blanket off him and walked out the front door". angel peeked outside. "he seems a bit interesting..". angel blushed a wincy bit and shut the door.

"maybe i could enjoy being a ghost hunter after all..".

aki got back into his car and thought about his moments with angel. "how am i even able to focus with him piercing under my skin like a bug". aki winced at his thought.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"im looking forward to 'cooperating' with you angel".