reunite

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

angel pushed himself back up and looked at himenos eyes. they were dark, had no soul as if he was looking at a broken mirror. "its...you". himeno looked at angel and laughed. angel backed up, her laugh slowly getting more and more crazier. "who knew that you, of all people wanted to save one of the deceased". himeno walked up to him, angel noticed her eyes getting more and more darker. "your going to regret coming here..". angel wanted to switch into his ghost form but wasnt able to, after all this place was a void where both the living and the dead were inhabited. angel suddenly fell back due to himeno pinning him down to the floor. dark hands suddenly grabbing him once again. everything around him was all just mist and darkness, he felt emotions like sadness and anger overflow him while sinking down. before fully sinking down, a hand suddenly grabbed him out, "a..aki?". angel was pushed out from water and onto the figure.

"angel..why? why did you come here..". he looked into the eyes of his savior and saw the reflection of himself, angel stood up and ran towards the light with..aki in his arms. "i came here for you aki..i cant live..i mean none of us can live without you, you made me feel like more than a stupid spirit haunting people!!". akis eyes glimmered while approaching light. akis eyes soon flashed as he stopped midway through the void. "but..but what if you die?". angel looked at him. "im a cursed being, dying would be a good thing". aki embraced him, angel lying down on akis shoulder, 'oh how i missed your touch..'. aki smiled and held his hand while walking towards the gateway to their freedom. they ran to the light as white flashed their eyes.

...

aki woke up with angel still asleep, both of them still holding hands. aki looked at the sky, stars shined above them. aki lie down on the dirt as he looked at angels face, his face soon blushed a light pink as the angel woke up. angel opened his eyes to see aki looking at him, angel realized that he no longer had the power to turn into a ghost. he sighed heavily and smiled at aki. "lets go home before my siblings wreck my..our house". angel nodded happily and stood up with him. as they walked home they fantasied the things they would do together. after a few minutes angel suddenly felt a sharp sting in his leg. "shit..my legs hurt", aki chuckled once he realized why. "these are the benefits to being human hun". angel scoffed until he heard the name given to him. "what..did you call me". aki in one swift motion picked him up bridal style. angel whined as aki continued to tease him about things. aki let angel down as he started to get close to his apartment. "hey you meet with the two dumbasses there, i have to go grocery shopping". angel looked at him, "your really gonna abandon me like that after i sacrificed my favorite form for you". aki chuckled as he got closer to angels ear, "your current form has always been my favorite". angel swatted him away and walked up the stairs, 'stupidstupidstupidstupid'. walking in, denji and power were playing uno listening to..newjeans?. "hey angel have you seen aki?". angel looked at them in confusion, shouldnt they know that he died?. "arent you guys sad?". power laughed, "being sad my ass! the only thing thats sad is denji bitching over his loss". denji let out a growl as he pounced and began to tickle her. "im not bitching about anything you cheater!". angel jumped in and began to save power while tickling denji off her. "h..hey! your cheating too". they all laughed while plopping down. angel felt another unfamiliar sting in his body. 'i crave something..sweet'. not noticing that he said it out loud, denji and power nodded. "lets make a cake!". angel nodded, power throwing his arms around the two. "first lets put a playlist on while making some!". denji threw the remote to him, "you choose, well get the ingredients". angel opened up spotify on the tv and pressed on.. The Neighborhood. angel clicked on the song and both denji and power squealed. "you have such good music taste buddy!". angel chuckled and ran to the kitchen, angel looked at the two in awe. "do you guys even know what your doing..". denji laughed. "of course! we made dozens of cakes before, like eggshell cake, grass cake, and my favorite..pillow cake!". angel looked at denji mouth wide open. "lets try making red velvet". the two nodded while angel walked to the oven. angel remembered that he used to bake with his assis..friend. 'what was their name again..? it started with..'. angel was pulled out of his thoughts as flour covered both the air, the floor and..himself. the two laughed at angel as he was covered in white, angel suddenly starting cracking up aswell, he felt so happy, he havent felt anything like this in so long, he missed this. as they continued making the cake, somebody opened the door.

"aki!!".

angel stood there, he froze while they all hugged, all the happiness suddenly drowned out. "angel..? come on". angel walked closer and was drowned into a hug. soon after aki pulled angel into a deep kiss as he was pushed into his chest. angel blushed as he was pushed into a warm kiss with his..loved one. "gross! get a room..". power dragged denji back to the kitchen and used their hands to shield them away. aki bit angels lip causing angel to flinch and open his mouth, aki explored every part curiously with his tounge, angel suddenly let out a small moan as aki pinned him to the wall. aki let his hands go down freely against angels waist. before they could continue, a strawberry hit his head. "go.get.a.room". aki blushed and chuckled kissing angels forehead and freed him from his grasp. "lets continue making red velvet shall we..". denji shook his head disappointedly as he handed angel the sugar. aki sighed and waved off to them as he headed off into his room, "im heading to bed". angel nodded and began to mix the cake batter and put it into the pan. "wahhhh! how pretty, this is gonna taste much better than our famous grass cake!". angel laughed, 'much better'. he gave the pan to denji and allowed him to put it into the oven. denji put the pan inside, while waiting the two was singing "moonlight sunrise" while angel sat on the counter waiting for it to finish.

"oh yeah baby i dont mean to rush.."

"but imma really need ya touch!".

"if imma make it through the night~~".

while the two were singing he didnt realize the cake had been ready a few minutes ago. he rushed over to the oven and pulled it out. he set the cake on top of the counter and pulled out the frosting from their fridge. he gave some stuff to both power and denji and let them do their own thing. after a bit they finally finished and set the beautiful thing on the table. denji smiled and cut the cake in fourthsc, he called aki and gave him a slice. they all finally sat down eating. aki suddenly paused and set down the cake on the table.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"id rather have angels not gonna lie.."

(this book was supposed to end here but im just gonna do some extras of them being a cutie patootie couple, but ending it like this i might just make a smut/lemon after LOL)