Chapter 49: A deal

Start from the beginning

"Hmm. I think I'll go with this one." Jimin grabs the top piece out. It's a cropped length suit in blue. "This suit top is fun. I love this, and I really love this shade of blue. For pants, I'll go with this." He hands the blue pants to the stylist.

"Good choice. I think wide leg pants and a high waist are amazing. It's very well thought out how these can be worn in such a formal event, but at the same time, it gives a sense of simplicity. I would love these on you." The lady says with a thinking facial expression. "Hmm. We can go with black shoes. What do you say?"

"Yes, I agree. Also, I don't think I need that much makeup. Please no heavy foundation."

"There are presses that will be taking your photos. No foundation is not possible, I'm afraid." The lady states. "We've prepared a tint foundation for you. It's smoother. It will look like your skin. Please don't worry. We'll be adjusting until we get the look that you like." She gives an assured smile.

"You guys are so well prepared. Thank you. It's awesome how you guys can guess my style and prepare what you suppose I would like. I believe I didn't give ajumma that much brief."

"Well, we have to thank mr. Jeon for giving us some inputs."

"Do you mean Mrs. Jeon?" Jimin tilts his head. It's supposed to be his ajumma who talked to the stylist.

"No, I mean Mr. Jeon. He called us himself about the details of what you might like. He's very insightful about what you'd like. He even said that it's highly possible that you'd pick these two pieces for this kind of event."

"You mean uncle spoke to you about my style tonight?" It's surprising, but Jimin thinks it still makes sense. Maybe uncle wants to make everything smooth? But does uncle know what he likes? If it's about making things seamless, why did he let Jimin dress up the way he likes? Oh? Maybe because uncle just wants to show his fashion identit-

"The mr. Jeon that I'm talking about is not old enough to be an uncle." She jokes. The lady chuckles. "I'm sorry. I'm talking about Mr. Jeon Jungkook."

"Jungkook?"

"Yes, Mr. Jeon Jungkook."

Jimin clicks his tongue. Something in him is not liking the fact that Jungkook knows him this well. It's irritating. Jimin doesn't say anything further. He just follows the make-up artist to the chair. Not wanting to think, Jimin just let his my drifts around.

It's going to be a long day. Actually, recently, every day is a long day. There is so much new information he has to take in. Everything is happening so fast, and Jimin hasn't been feeling like he has time to actually sit and think things through.

He's getting married to Jungkook. That's not new anymore. The longer, the more it sounds so normal for him. Jimin doesn't think it would mean anything. Better shut down all the feelings. Now, looking into the tasks.

Go out for lunch with someone else, making sure that it's not a date but making it seem like a date. Blurry it is. Jimin did that. The food was nice. The restaurant was decorated so well. Jimin had a nice time with his sunbaenim. Thanks to that professional networking site, Jimin found a way to connect with someone professionally. The benefit was how he got to enjoy the conversation with someone in his field.

Letting out a sigh, Jimin relaxes himself on the back rest while texting Taehyung, asking if he's on his way. They're going to meet in a few hours at this business launch party for their new social media launching. Always, he tells Taehyung about every single thing that has been going on.

From the sex that happened to him and Jungkook to the business marriage that's going to happen. His soulmate disagrees that Jimin should go back on that friends with benefits road with Jungkook. Taehyung knows so well that Jimin always has that spot for Jungkook, and it's no good for Jimin.