Its Raining In The Rainforest

Start from the beginning

Andy leaned on the door too. Dammit! "Fine!! I like Ashlin!!!" I admitted. Phew!

They both just looked at each other. "AWWWWWWW." they said at the same time. Wow. Way to rub it in. I left the bathroom safe and sound.

"Told you." Andy said as he stuck his hand out. Ashley gave him five dollars and they walked off

*

After School

Ashlin's POV

Frank wasnt hanging out with Rhia today NEARLY as much as he was yesterday. Actually, earlier I saw him leave the bathroom with Ashley and Andy. Wierd...Frank was coming over again today so we could work on our project.

He popped up. "Hey!" he said, really perky."Hey." I responded. We started walking when Ashley came over. "Want a ride?" he asked. I shook my head. "Nah, were good." I said. "You sure?" he asked. "I looks like its gonna rain." he said.

Frank and I looked up at the sunny sky. "Rain? Where?" Frank asked. "The rainforest. Get in." Ashley said. "Fine. I'll take a ride." I said.

Suddenly, Andy slid across the hood of the car and shouted out "CHEWWIE!!" and hopped in the front seat. By chewwie, he means Chewbacca. Chewbacca rides shotgun in Star Wars. Get it? Nevermind.

Frank and I had to sit together in the backseat. Frank glared at Andy and Andy smiled at him. Why would they be glaring and smiling at each other? They barley even know each other!!!

"Um...whats going on?" I asked. "Why does something have to be going on? Why can't your older brother bring you home?" Ashley asked. "Mom and Dad bought this car so I could drive you while there gone." he said. "Besides, it's raining somewhere in the world and you have no idea how fast the rain could travel here." he explained.

I rolled my eyes. He was on a roll. "And if rain came while you were walking, you and poor Frankie here would be stuck in the cold." I looked over at Frank. He had his hand on his face, his head down, and was kicking Ashley's seat. He sat up. "Can we make a pitstop? I could really use a coffee." he said.

Ashley nodded as he drove us to the nearest Starbucks. "Why don't you come in, Ashley? I can get you something." Frank asked. So Ashley hopped out with him.

Frank's POV

We opened the doors to Starbucks and I nearly flipped out. "What the hell was that all about?!" I asked. Ashley shrugged. "I was helping you!" he said. HUH? "How??!!" He shrugged. "Well, you two would be in an akward silence if I didn't offer a ride." he said. I could not believe this guy right now.

Meanwhile, In the car with Ashlin & Andy

Ashlin's POV

"Can you PLEASE tell me whats going on?!!?" I asked. "What do you mean, whats going on? Ashley's just giving you a ride home!" he explained.

"Andy, I know you. I'm not stupid. Tell me whats going on." I said, my temper starting to raise. "Nothing's going on." he said, surely. "Hey, have you seen my batman shirt at your house?" he asked.

"You have, like, fifty of them! Why do you need another?! And don't change the subject!" I said. "I DID have twenty five, but now I have twenty four." he said. "I said, dont. Change. The. Subject. WHAT IS GOING ON?!"

"I'm gonna go into Starbucks. Want anything? No? Okay." he hopped out of the car. I whiped out my phone and texted Gerard.

my brother is insane

what happened?

he wanted to take me and frank home, then started talking about rain, and now everyones in starbucks DDx

Starbucks? without meee?

He was pathetic. I didnt even respond. Abou two seconds later I got a text from mikey.

g is going on bout coffee. u @ starbux w/out him?

I sent a text to both of them

u guys r no help D:<

Mikey-What i do?

Ask g wht was going on or chck his txts TnT

Suddenly, the three people I couldnt stand at the moment came back to the car. "CHEWWIE!!" I heard Frank yell. Now I was stuck in the backseat with Andy. He only had one thing to say.

"Is that my batman shirt your wearing?"

A/N-OOOH SO MUCH ACTION! (WHATCHA!!!) xD okayyy so yeah 2 chappies tonite? YUS! kay about to upload another :3 BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG, RIDE THE LLAMA! otay (why is lucky strike by maroon 5 stuck in my head? *shrugs*)