her come alive in the next few episodes, such as Although Yu Linger was dead, Situ Mo kept her soul and body separately, and kept Yu Linger's soul warm with the jade he carried with him, until Situ Mo found the way to revive Yu Linger after all the hard work. I'll bring her back to life after I find a way."

    Seeing Director Wu chatting about his ideas with Director Ren, Yuan Cheng smiled and shook his head and walked away.

    The shots of Shen Tinglan went very smoothly. Although it was the first time for her and Lu Xiyan to cooperate, they cooperated with each other tacitly, and they almost always agreed.

    But I never expected that the two of them played together in the scene, but when it came to filming the emotional scenes in the first few minutes, things happened frequently.

    These two people have no acting skills, plus their looks are top-notch, and they have an indescribable beauty together in the same frame.

    But Director Ren always felt that something was not right.

    "Hey! This one doesn't work, it doesn't feel right! Retake!"

    This one has been reshot 5 times, and every time Director Ren just said "It doesn't feel right, retake it." But he didn't say exactly what felt wrong.

    Shen Tinglan's eyes were filled with confusion, "Director Ren, don't you feel right if you don't want to tell me the specifics, I'm a little confused."

    Director Ren scratched his head, and he couldn't describe it. What feels wrong, "How should I put it, it's just that you two always feel that there is something wrong with your relationship..."

    He thought about it for a long time, and suddenly clapped his hands, knowing what the problem was, "I see! Situ Mo and Yu Linger should get along with each other. It's very sweet, just like when you were in love, you know? And you acted a bit like a guest! You two are not like a couple in love, but more like an old married couple...or simply roommates living together !"

    He chuckled, his eyes seemed to see through everything, "If I'm not mistaken, you two must be mother-fetal singles, right? You haven't experienced the joy of love at all! So you can't act!" Shen Tinglan: "...

    "

    It's not just that the mother and fetus are single, she's been single for two lifetimes, okay?

    In her previous life, she focused on her career and had no interest in getting married and having children. In this life, she has to focus on getting back the halo of the heroine, and she has no time to fall in love.

    In the early days of the original world, she also filmed that kind of exaggerated idol dramas, but the directors of those dramas were not as picky as the directors, and her appearance was very advantageous, so after the two idol dramas became popular, she almost went to act in those dramas that needed to be played. Acting heroines, commercial blockbusters or dramas rarely shoot dramas involving love and love.

    And according to the plot, Lu Xiyan is not as good as her!

    Not to mention that they are all single, Lu Xiyan has never acted in emotional dramas, and the men he has played all look like "women affect my sword speed".

    Shen Tinglan curiously asked the system why this happened before. The system said that because girls nowadays like this kind of male lead who is clean, even if he has no emotional experience in the play, the author designed the character for Lu Xiyan. Let it be like this.

    But ever since Chen Pianpian started messing with the plot, the characters in the plot were on the verge of breaking away from the human setting, and when Shen Tinglan entered this world, many characters completely broke away from the original setting and created their own characters emotion.