20% of the shares remain unchanged , my company takes care of publicity and operation, and may divide your shares. It should be 45% for me and 35% for you.” Lu Xiyan

    originally wanted to say 50% and 30%, but when the little girl Can Ruo Xingchen's eyes, he changed his mind.

    After all, this is also her team, so there is nothing wrong with giving her more points.

    Shen Tinglan felt that it was more suitable for him to only invest in dividends than to run a company himself.

    With the help of Lu Xiyan in the operation, she was too happy, so how could she refuse?

    Think about the ability of Lu Xiyan Game Company, don't say she only has 35%, even if only 20% is blood money, okay?

    And I only need to invest some money, and I don't even need to worry about it, and there will be a steady stream of income. How can there be a more suitable good thing than this in the world?

    Thinking of this, Shen Tinglan nodded happily, "Anything is fine! I'll listen to you!"

    Lu Xiyan didn't know what to say with her appearance.

    He thought of the previous rumors that Shen Tinglan liked him, and in order to participate in "Escape Time" with him, he didn't even ask for a salary.

    I also thought about seeing "Acting Competition" on Weibo later, Shen Tinglan looked bored and forced to go into business, until a few of their mentors came out, Shen Tinglan cheered up and his eyes glowed when he saw him.

    And this time, Shen Tinglan trusted him so much.

    Could it be that Shen Tinglan is really interested in herself?

    "Mr. Lu, do you have time to sign the contract?"

    Shen Tinglan interrupted Lu Xiyan's brainstorming.

    Lu Xiyan came back to his senses and nodded uncomfortably, "Okay, I'll have someone finalize the contract today, and it can be signed tomorrow at the latest. But you can make the decision on the game design team?" "Don't worry

    ! !" Shen Tinglan had talked with Li Xuan and the others before, and they felt that Shen Tinglan's willingness to vote for them was already a big deal, but when they heard that Lu Xiyan also wanted to vote for them, they were all so excited that they wanted to go back to their hometown to watch See if the ancestral grave is smoking!

    The two exchanged a few more words, and seeing that Shen Tinglan's makeup was almost done, Lu Xiyan went out first.

    From the moment the two started talking about the shares, the makeup artist knew he was wrong.

    But... She looked at Shen Tinglan's overly beautiful face, then thought of Lu Xiyan's flawless handsome face, and thought of the pure cooperation relationship between these two people, she actually felt a little pity?

    As far as appearance is concerned, these two people are really pleasing to the eye in the same frame!

    After the modeling was completed, Shen Tinglan opened the door and walked out in a white costume, and the people around gasped.

    Hiss - no wonder everyone said that Shen Tinglan unified the aesthetics of the entertainment industry, this is so damn good-looking!

    The costumes of Xianxia Opera give people a feeling of ecstasy.

    Shen Tinglan's skin is whiter than snow, and wearing a white gauze skirt right now is like a fairy!

    After coming out of the dressing room, she had to go down a few steps. Shen Tinglan lowered her head slightly and carefully descended the steps with her skirt in her hand. After she put down her skirt and raised her head, she smiled sweetly. The people around her were once again shocked by her beauty!