Qin Lin:【The biggest problem now is your personal safety. I have to ensure your personal safety, so I have to send someone to protect you. 】

    Shen Tinglan thought about it, but she didn't refuse. She also regretted her life! Although she now has kung fu skills, if she capsized in the gutter, who would she turn to for reasoning?

    She didn't sleep for a few hours last night, and she had to do so many things in the morning, and now she could hardly open her eyes, and she almost fell asleep lying on the bed.

    This sleep lasted until the next day.

    At 8 o'clock, the alarm clock started vibrating crazily, Shen Tinglan turned off the alarm clock sleepily, and picked up the phone.

    She slept too deeply last night, and didn't see Qin Lin tell him that the policeman who was in charge of protecting her had already lived next door to her. During this time, the bodyguard who would pretend to be her had been guarding her.

    Tsk, this is really efficient!

    Taking a casual glance at Weibo, Chen Pianpian's trending searches have gone down, and "Fashion Frontline" has started to act like a demon again.

    A staff member who claimed to be a magazine tweeted on Weibo that Shen Tinglan was playing big names and didn't take them seriously.

    That's it? ?

    Shen Tinglan was extremely disappointed, thinking that I've been waiting for you for a day, and I'm even about to take over your old nest, but it turns out that this is all you have? ?

    She sat up lazily, posted the audio recorded by Ruan Tian on Weibo, and reposted the staff member's Weibo.

    [Shen Tinglan V: Are you the staff member who forgot to notify me the night before that the plan was cancelled, and we called you several times when we arrived at the place after 4:00 the next day before getting through, and complained after we got through? 】

    She didn't care about it after posting Weibo, got up to wash and change clothes.

    I'm going to audition for "I'm Really Sick" today.

    At 8:30, she just opened the door of the house and found that the door of the next room was also opened at the same time.

    One of the unsmiling tough guys nodded at her, "Is that Miss Shen? We are new bodyguards, my name is Xiao Wu, and his name is Xiao Zhou."

    Xiao Zhou has a baby face, looks young, and smiles at her Smiling, "Hello, Ms. Shen."

    "Hi, you." Shen Tinglan paused and asked, "I'm going to audition now, are you... are you with me?"

    Xiao Wu nodded, "Except for sleeping at night, For the rest of the time, we try to stay close."

    Shen Tinglan nodded slightly, and led them downstairs together.

    Ruan Tian was already waiting downstairs, she was shocked to see Shen Tinglan walking down with two men, "Sister Tinglan, these two are..." "Get in the car and talk."

    Shen Tinglan raised his eyebrows Chin, motioning for her to get in the car first.

    Xiao Wu was not worried about other people driving, so he took the initiative to walk to the cab, and Shen Tinglan pulled Ruan Tian to sit in the back row.

    After closing the car door, Shen Tinglan explained, "Do you still remember the Qin team after you called the police at the hotel last time? I found some evidence of Yang Jinhao's crime and sent it to him. He was afraid that I would be in danger, so he sent Two policemen came to protect me."