Chapter 1: The Young Master, Gu Changge

-     "Is this how the so-called Taixuan Sacred Land, one of the Six Great Sacred Lands of Eastern Barren Territory? Bullying others, currying favor with those in power, and forcefully pushing his own daughter into the fire pit?"
„From the beginning to the end, they didn't even ask the Taixuan Holy Maiden if she was willing. Today, I'm going to get justice for her. "
"I don't care about the status of Taixuan Sacred Land's disciple anymore."
"But I ask Taixuan Sacred Land to remember that I, Ye Chen, will return today's humiliation."
Many people were standing in the grand hall. It was very noisy.
At this moment, a young man with a delicate and pretty face and an unyielding expression was clenching his fists tightly as he let out a roar of unwillingness.
His name was Ye Chen, and he was an inner disciple.
"Impudent! A puny inner disciple dares to talk back to the Sacred Lord? I think you don't want to live anymore."
Beside him, an inner sect elder had a very terrifying aura, but his face was very ugly. He wanted to stop the young man.
How could a puny inner disciple be so presumptuous in the main hall of Taixuan Sacred Land, one of the Six Great Sacred Lands?
Moreover, today was the Saint Conferring Ceremony. Many big factions had been invited.
They were all watching the show from the side.
If it weren't for his face, he would have slapped this insensible inner sect disciple to death.
In the main hall, a group of inner disciples and true disciples were pointing and discussing something.
He looked at the determined young man in front of him as if he was looking at a fool.
"Is this Ye Chen crazy? He actually came to the main hall to say these words? "
"Although his strength is pretty good among the inner sect disciples, he wants to be a true disciple. I even heard that an elder wants to take him in as a true disciple. But now, it seems like it's impossible. "
Someone couldn't help but mock.
"I think he really doesn't want to live anymore. When he angers that young lord, I'm afraid our entire Taixuan Sacred Land will suffer."
The true disciple next to him was somewhat angry and worried.
If what Ye Chen had just done had made that mysterious young lord unhappy, he would not have been able to do anything about it.
At that time, it wouldn't be Taixuan Sacred Land that would suffer.

Instead, the entire Eastern Barren Territory would suffer.
So, he wanted to kill Ye Chen personally.
Some of the Elders and disciples of the major powers who had come to watch the ceremony were also looking forward to the show.
Of course, many people treated this inner disciple named Ye Chen like a monkey.
What couldn't a mere Inner Sect disciple do?
Why did he have to go against the current Great Profound Saint Master?
"Your name is Ye Chen, right? I remember you. You came from a small place in the Azure Sky Domain. You went through the Hundred Dynasty War and finally joined my Taixuan Holy Land ... "
"Now you're telling me that you're going to give up your status as a member of the Taixuan Holy Land?"
At this time, a middle-aged man who had been sitting at the head of the hall spoke.
As he opened and closed his eyes, strands of golden light shot out. His aura was as deep as the sea, capable of shaking one's heart and soul. Divine light flowed around his body, and he possessed a terrifying majesty that emanated a natural awe-inspiring might.
Clearly, this was a super expert.
He was the current Sacred Lord of the Taixuan Holy Land.
As soon as he spoke, the entire hall fell silent.
The guests from the various forces who had come to watch the ceremony were also silent.
Weng!
Ye Chen felt a powerful aura, and sweat started to drip down his forehead.
However, at this time, he would not give in.
Moreover, he had a powerful backing.
"Saint Master, I only want to seek justice for the Saintess. I can't just watch her fall into a pit of fire ..."
Ye Chen's words were powerful and filled with righteousness.
As he spoke, he unconsciously glanced at a woman in front of him.
That woman was very beautiful, and her facial features were exquisite.
Her eyes were like autumn waters, and her brows were like jade.
Her hair was soft, and her face was pure white and sparkling, flickering with an alluring luster.
Her white robe fluttered in the wind, giving her an otherworldly and tranquil temperament. It was hard to describe her with words.
She was like a fairy from the nine heavens who had accidentally fallen into the mortal world.
Facing everything that was happening in the hall, her expression was calm from beginning to end.

Fall into a pit of fire? How dare you ... "
Hearing these words, the Great Profound Saint Master's face sunk, and he was somewhat angry.
At this time, many people somewhat understood. Their expressions were strange and somewhat mocking.
Ye Chen had said so much, but in the end, it was only because he saw the Saintess, whom he had admired for a long time, being sent to another man by the Saint Master.
Although many young disciples were also somewhat jealous, they did not dare to show it on the surface like Ye Chen.
Moreover, they were not stupid at all.
After all ... that young lord's identity was one that even the Holy Masters had to be respectful to. They didn't dare to slight him.
At this moment, many people's gazes were fixed on the young man sitting behind the main seat, drinking tea with his eyes lowered, as if he did not care about anything at all.
Gu Changge!