"Wh- Wait, no!" I wailed, as the twins dragged me into the side room.

They tossed me into the curtain dressing room along with the plastic package.

"Do you guys even know the definition of commoners' formal?" I asked, as I started changing. "Besides, what I was wearing before would have been fine, right? Wait, no, back to the topic. Is commoners' formal even a theme?"

"Just hurry up!" The twins replied.

I frowned, pulling on the dress the twins' had customarily made for me. Did it mean I could keep it? That'd be nice. The skirt was made of very soft, velvety material. The top was made of cotton.

"Okay." I said, drawing the curtain away. My hair had been down all day, and it was very weird. No, it was terrible to be away from my bow. I felt more insecure, but luckily the day's events had kept me from thinking about it.

"Sit down." They pushed me into the seat. Hikaru began working with my hair while Kaoru started on makeup.

"Not too much please. It's such a pain to wash it off." I said.

"Okay. Close your eyes." Kaoru said, taking my chin. Hikaru combed my hair then began twisting it around. "Where's your bow, Rika-senpai?" Hikaru asked.

"Yeah, it's weird to see you without it."

"I agree." I said quietly. "It's at Honey's house right now."

"Oooh," The twins said.

When I opened my eyes, they were grinning.

"I get it, Rika-senpai." Hikaru said, patting my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes. "Get what? How stupid you two can be?"

"Rika-senpai has a crush~" Kaoru said.

"Rika-senpai and Honey-senpai," Hikaru sang.

"Sitting in a tree," Kaoru CONTINUED.

"K-I-S-S!" The twins yelled.

"Sh-Shut up!" I squealed, smacking the two's heads. "Are you done now?"

"Yup!" They grinned.

"Really now." I pouted, opening the door. "You shouldn't tease your senpai like that." Then I stuck out my tongue.

I slammed the door behind me, then began making my way towards Kyoya. He was going through last minute checks it seemed.

"Rika," A quiet voice said behind me. His breath tickled my ear, and I felt my hair being lifted up.