"It's called love my dear." Hoseok leaned over the table beside yoongi is sitting.

"It's still disgusting to hear" Yoongi looked at him lazily.

Hoseok stood up and leaned closer to yoongi's face which made the other jolt and back up a bit.

They remained silent until Hoseok decided to break it with a breathy chuckle. "Will it be still disgusting if it's you who's in love ?" His voice was husky... Just barely enough to both of them to hear.

Yoongi remained silent. Just stated at Hoseok's eyes which has been very familiar to him since their diaper age.

"Hobi , We have work to do. Stop playing around."

Hoseok rolled his eyes before teasingly brushing their nose together and backed off to sit back on his chair.

___________________

"Jiminaaahhhh......."

"Yay SHUT UP .. I'm right next to you." Jimin closer his ears."my poor ears"

Taehyung turned to him. "I'm sorry . Are you okey? "

"yeah . not like you just pop opened my eardrum" He mumbled.

"I'm really sorry " Taehyung gave him an apologetic look and Jimin sighed.

"Its ok Taetae . Now why did you scream?" He observed how the other boy suddenly brightens up by it.

"Mr. Bunny told me to he wants to meet me" he squealed.

Jimin on the other hand was not excited by the information. "The suspicious hot tattoo guy you always talk about ?"

"He's not suspicious. He's a really nice guy. " He defended his new friend.

"Whatever. I won't trust anyone with you Taetae. Men today are not trustworthy. "

"Don't judge everyone, Jiminshi. There are good guys too. " Taehyung corrected.

"You said that with Joon too. How did that end up ?" Jimin's tongue worked before he could think about it. But he soon regretted it seeing how Taehyung's face dropped.

"I-I didn't mean it -" Jimin sighed and grabbed both of Taehyung's shoulder. "I just want you to be careful before trusting peaple. You have a pure heart , not everyone will able to treat it well. And me and your brother won't trust anyone easily when it come to you Taetae.... It's not 'coz we don't trust you.. it 'cos we-"

"Love me too much.. " Taehyung completed Jimin's sentence. And Jimin nodded.

"But ... Please trust me this time. I admit Joon was a mistake. He was older and intelligent and a nice talker ... I... I believed everything he said .. I was stupid.. i agree . But.. Mr. Bunny is nothing like him.. he's not -"

"How would you know ? Tae, they all act nice just to get in your-" Jimin stopped himself before he tell something that he'll regret later. He looked down and sighed. "Just be careful . This guy can be-"

"Mr. Bunny ?" Taehyung's sound made Jimin look up and notice that the blue hair boy looking behind him.

"What?" Jimin looked his back.

"No. There " Taehyung pointed towards the tv which was displayed above one of the wall of the mall which they're at now.

"...Jeon Jeonggukk , CEO of one of Korea's most successful Company Jeon co-operations , has been recognised as the youngest entrepreneur to achieve the title EY in two convective year. He took over the family business at the age of 19 and...... " The lady reporter trailed continued to list out Jeon Jeonggukk's achievements in her automatic edgy voice while Jimin stood their comprehending everything mouth opened.

"That's your Mr. Bunny ?" Jimin asked not averting his eyes off the screen which was displaying a decent photo the young CEO in his Grey suit and white shirt inside.

Taehyung nodded then hummed acknowledging the other can't see him. Jimin turned to the blue haired boy in the speed of light almost flinching the boy.

"Jeon fucking Jeonggukk is your Mr. Bunny ?" Jimin almost shouted earning few glaces from the peaple walking around.

"Y-yes. Why are you shouting?" Taehyung furrowed.

Jimin dramatically covered his mouth in excitement and did a little bouncy dance at the information.

"You know him?" Taehyung was genuinely confused why the other is acting this way.

Jimin stopped on melodramatic excitement and hugged Taehyung before he smiled at his face ever so widely.

"Kim Taetae. You cought a good one" The blonde finally spoke making Taehyung more confused.

"W-what do you mean ? He's a nice guy? "

"Nice? " Jimin croaked a laugh. "You'll see. But I have some plans for him.... You my little Taetae will help me " Jimin grinned more like a psycho and Taehyung watched him scratching his head.

"You'll pay for everything, Jeonggukk"
Jimin grimaced in his mind.

______________________

What do you think , lovelies ?

I'm Sorry for my fault... Ajndjko.

Anyway, what do you think Jimin's plans for Jeonggukk? 👀

I was just checking my acc and some of you guys were really supportive, it encouraged me to write something....

I wrote it on a rush ... And I'm sorry for being this boring ❤️.

.

^ #yoongi_marry_me

^ #yoongi_marry_me

.

.
Dont forget, I purple you guyzz 💜💜💜....

-M☽︎♡