Arriving at Forks town

The weather was very calm and pleasant today. A plane has just landed on the land of Port Angela's. Many passengers are getting down and the crowd in the airport is quite large.

Among the passengers is a girl trying to make her way out of the airport . She has long black here, black sunglasses and is covering half of her face with black mask.She is carrying two trolleys along with a big handbag and is walking without any problem.

After managing to getting out of the crowd. She received a call that her drive has arrived to take her to the house she will be leaving in from now on.

She saw that a driver was standing with the board in which it was written welcome back home Alisha. She see let the driver take her luggage and put it inside. She then climb the back seat and weighted for the driver to start the taxi.

The driver huridly started the taxi and took of towards the direction of the utensil town known as Fork, the area with the highest rainfall in Washington . The atmosphere inside the taxi was very calm and silent. The girl looks out towards the endless greenery the forest as much as she can see everything around was green.

After about an hour of long journey through the forest taxi past the sign, welcome to the fork town . The taxi driver now slowed his taxi a little and took off towards their destination.

On reaching destination

The girl paid the taxi driver his fare and walked inside the building

The girl paid the taxi driver his fare and walked inside the building. The taxi driver was surprised because this house was built just a year ago and many Wanted to buy it from the owner who refused to sell it to anyone even when no one had been living in it. The answer got was that the owner of this house is someone else and he is just a caretaker. He was also surprised because the girl looked not more than 15 years old yet he believed that she was the owner because he saw her opening the main gate from the key she took out of her handbag.

When the girl walked inside she turn on all the lights of the house and sat on the couch after poison her luggages near her and called out" Rex" and just then

A flash black and white rush past her and went towards the other and of the couch she was sitting on. Seeing this the girl called out" hey! Rex how are you ?Was Josh taking care of you?"
While stroking his soft fur.

Rex responded by looking at her with his puppy Eyes and whinning softly to her. As she was talking to her pet someone walked out from the kitchen with a glass of water and placed it on the table in front of the couch.

The girl looked at the newcomer and said smiling "Hello, Josh how have you been ?taking good care of Rex".

"It's been while young miss, and yes I have taken care of master Rex"said the Josh the bodyguard of the girl.

"Good that you have taken care of him now what about the real work that I had told you to do. Is that also done"asked the girl looking at her bodyguard.

"Yes, it's done, Young Miss. You can join the Forks high from tomorrow "Said Josh.

"Thanks, Mr bodyguard"said the girl and walked towards the room she knew was prepared for her by her protector.

What she missed to notice that the look Josh had in his eyes the look of admiration, adoreness,and submission as well as joy that can be seen as he was smiling very brightly.

Looking at him like this Rex just rolled his eyes, and went back to lay down in the couch.

The girl walked to the room and was not surprised to see

The way her room was arranged it looked just what she wanted her room to look like

The way her room was arranged it looked just what she wanted her room to look like. Then she went towards her washroom to get fresh and change to sleep so she can start the new day in the new school new environment in a very good mood and with a good rest.