Ayaan and Hammad came back at around 11.

"Dinner?"

"Krke aaye hai."

(We have had.)

Hammad replied and Lubna took his coat with a smile making him smile. Zara was happy to see things good between them.

Just like hers and Ayaan's, their relationship was also hit by the tough days.

But everything was good now. All of them were happy.

Ayaan and Hammad went to freshen up and came down to spend some time together. This was their daily routine since the past 8 years.

Even Inayat wasn't sleepy today. Why? Because tomorrow was Sunday and it was a holiday.

The little girl was too smart and knew that the next day she didn't have to wake up early for school.

"Baba! Meri chocolates?"

She asked going to her baba and smiling innocently.

Her innocent, smiling face reminded him of her ammi and he melted.

"Meri princess ki chocolates kabhi bhule hai uske baba?"

(Have I ever forgotten my princess' chocolates?)

He said and fetched out two 5 Stars from his pocket making her squeal and kiss his cheek. He smiled and kissed her head.

"Ayaan! Do din pehle hi diye the aapne."

(You have her two days back.)

"Koi baat nhi. Roz nhi khaati wo. Aur kabhi kabhi chalta hai."

(No issues. She doesn't eat daily. Sometimes is ok.)

He said defending his princess and held Zara's hand to stop her from saying anything. 8 years of marriage and one kid and she still blushes when he holds her in front of anyone.

Inayat then skipped to her dadajaan and said.

"Mujhe horsie pr baithna hai."

(I want to ride horse.)

She pouted for extra effects and boom! It worked. The next second the 60 years old man was on his hands and knees for his granddaughter.

The little girl had everyone in the home wrapped around her little finger. Well, except her mother ofcourse which was very necessary to keep her demands in check.

Inayat giggled and kicked her legs holding Hammad's kurta from his back as he strolled the hall like a horse.

Finally when it struck 12 Zara caught hold of Inayat's hand and said.

"Chalo! Kapde change krenge, brush krenge and then sleep."

(Come on! Change your clothes, brush your teeth and then sleep.)

Inayat who was in no mood to sleep said.

"Lekin ammi kal toh school nhi hai na."

(But tomorrow is no school.)

"Toh? Iska matlab sona nhi hai?"

(So? That means we don't sleep?)

Inayat nodded and Zara smacked her bum lightly.

"Chalo chupchap."

(Come quietly.)

She pouted and looked at Ayaan who raised his hands in mock surrender. Huffing and stomping her little feet she walked towards their room making all of them chuckle at her antics.

Zara went behind her while Ayaan gave his parents water for their room and then moved to his.

Zara was checking Inayat's notebooks for any homework. Since the next day was Sunday she didn't bother with homework today and let Inayat also play.

Ayaan walked towards her and in a swift motion she was pulled into a chest and a hard pair of lips descended on her soft ones making her eyes widen.

He held her waist and squeezed it lightly making her gasp and he deepened the kiss making her close her eyes and round her arms around his neck.

He pulled her closer and held her such that he feet dangled in air. She released a soft moan and his pace fastened.

"Eeeeee!"

They pulled apart hearing a loud squeal. Inayat stood their jumping from one feet to another, her palm on her eyes and lips split into a grin.

Zara blushed at being caught by her daughter yet again and Ayaan chuckled.

He pulled Inayat in his arms and tickled her making her laugh. Inayat kissed Ayaan's cheek and he smiled at his baby and winked at his wife who still wasn't over with her blushing session.

He laughed when she blushed deeper. Life was so good!❤️
**************************************
Damn! Can't believe I wrote this in one day. Only for you people.❤️ I hope you guys like it.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️