Bonus Chapter!

Happy Holi everyone❤️❤️
**************************************
*8 years later*

Zara came home from her office and her four year old squealed seeing her.

"Ammi! Ye dekhein maine kya banaya!"

(Look what I made!)

She exclaimed showing her a small piece of woven cloth.

Zara bent to her height and took her in her arms.

"Arre waah! Ye aapne banaya?"

(You made this?)

The little nodded and her little ponytails wiggled with her head.

"Haan! Dadijaan ne sikhaya. Aur maine bana diya."

(Yes! Grandma taught me. And I made.)

Zara kissed her head and chubby cheeks making her giggle.

The girl had her mother's eyes and her father's smile. She had straight hair like her ammi and eating habits and antics like her baba.

A perfect mixture of both. If Zara was a strict mother to keep her in check then her baba was a hands on father who loved and pampered his daughter.

Like every father does. And like every father should.

Little Inayat ran to her dadijaan and started helping her grandmother in her weaving. The girl had seen her grandmother doing it and was utterly fascinated. She demanded that she wanted to do it too and so Lubna picked her in her arms and started showing her what to do.

Zara's eyes fell on the time. It was 8 already. Ayaan would usually reach by this time.

"Ayaan nhi aaye?"

(Ayaan didn't come?)

She asked Lubna who smiled and said.

"Phone aaya tha uska. Kisi zaruri meeting mai hai. Time lag jaayega. Dinner krne ko keh rha tha. Lag raha hai important client hai. Hammad bhi gye hai."

(He called. He is in an important meeting. It would take time. He asked to have our dinner. I think its an important client. Hammad has also gone.)

She said and Zara nodded.

"Tum fresh ho aao. Mai khaana laga deti hu. Isne bhi nhi khaaya. Ammi ke haath se khaaungi kehti hai."

(You go and fresh. I will serve the food. She has also not eaten. She will eat drom her mother's hands she said.)

Lubna pinched the girl's cheeks making her grin cutely. Zara chuckled and went to her room to freshen up.

She came down and helped Lubna in setting the table. The two had their dinner with Zara feeding Inayat.

"Bas!"

(No more!)

She said when her mother tried to feed her another morsel. Zara glared at her and said.

"Mango shake nhi milega agar ye khatam nhi ki toh."

(You won't get mango shake if you don't finish this.)

Inayat pouted and quietly had it knowing her ammi would not spare her. Her charm would work on everyone except her.

"Khatam!"

(Finish!)

She exclaimed having her last bite and took a big gulp of her mango shake making the two ladies chuckle and Inayat grin.