❣️

*1 year later*

Its been an year since Rihaan introduced Neha to his family and they accepted their relationship happily.

The two have been dating since then. The media did create problems and it was very difficult for Neha in the beginning but Rihaan was there in every step with her.

The media would never change but the situations made them realise their love for each other. They haven't yet confessed verbally but their actions show it.

Although they did not make it official on the internet but people had an idea that their Rihaan Vashishta was dating a commoner called Neha.

Right now the two were in his car and he was driving them to the Grub Fest.

She was too excited. She frowned when she saw him take the wrong turn.

"Rihaan right tha yaha se. Galat le liya tumne."

She said and looked at him only to see him smiling.

"Hum aaj waha nhi jaa rhe."

He said making her more confused.

"Toh kaha jaa rhe hai?"

"I have a surprise for you."

He said winking at her and then focused back on the road. She blushed and looked front.

"Bataya kyu nhi?"

"Toh wo surprise kaise rehta."

He chuckled and she asked.

"Please don't tell me its another concert or event. Am I underdressed?"

She asked worried. In the past year he had invited her at each of his concerts. He intertwined their fingers and kissed them lightly.

"You look perfect. Relax and enjoy."

She smiled and rested her head back. He stopped the car after 15 minutes and said that they have reached.

He took her inside the place but she couldn't see anything as it was pitch dark.

He stopped walking and turned to her.

"Wait here for me."

He said and disappeared while she looked around trying to figure out what place this was. She heard the sound of a light being switched on and saw a small open hut like structure come into view at a little distance from her. Another light switched on and another and another.

A path full of roses came into view stopping just where she stood. She saw Rihaan sitting in the hut with a guitar and a mic placed in front of him.

"I have been wanting to do this since so long. For me it is only you Neha. Sirf tum. This is for you my love."

He said before she heard the soft strumming of the guitar.

Hmm hmm hmm hmm
Hmm hmm hmmmmm

Dehleez pe mere dil ki

Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi

Likh di mere humdum

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum

Neha looked at him with tears in her eyes. She had heard him sing live a lot of times now but this was special. This time he wasn't singing for his fans. It was for her.

Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein
Dil se jo maine kari hain

Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein
Dil se jo maine kari hain

Jo tu mila to saji hain
Duniya meri humdum
O aasma mila zameen ko meri
Aadhe aadhe poore hain hum
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena, kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum

"I love you Neha. I really really really love you."

He said and she ran to his and hugged him tightly.

"I love you too. So so much Rihaan."

Happy tears fell her eyes and he smiled hugging her tighter.

He pulled back and put some distance between them. She looked on confused but gasped when he sat on one knee and pulled out a velvet box. He opened it and she saw a sparkling ring in it.

"Will you give me a chance to be called Mr. Rihaan Neha Vashishta? Will you marry me Neha?"

She gulped the tears and nodded holding him up.

She sobbed in his chest and cried.

"I love you Rihaan. I will marry you."

He cupped her face and wiped her tears. He leaned in softly kissed her lips. She melted into him like she always does when he kisses her.

The kiss turned passionate and she moaned when he picked her up making her round her arms around his neck.

He pulled back and rested his forehead on hers.

With one arm still around her waist he held her hand with the other and smoothly slid the finger in her ring.

She smiled seeing it and pecked his lips.

"I need to tell aayi about this."

She said on their way home and he smiled.

"She already knows. And so does my family."

She smiled and looked at him dreamily. She used to dream about him like this an year back and now he was the best boyfriend she could have got and now was going to be her husband soon.

He dropped her home. The apartment she had rented after starting her job. She did go and meet her aayi ocassionally.

"Come inside. Have something."

She said because she did not want to part with him yet. He smiled naughtily and walked in making her walk backwards.

"We just had our dinner Neha. What else do you want me to have? Or are you not talking about food?"

She felt hot under his gaze. He snaked an arm around her waist and pulled her into his chest.

He traced his nose against her cheek and she closed her eyes clutching his shirt.

"I need to leave before I lose my control and do something that is not appropriate at the moment."

He whispered making her bow her head down with a blush covering her cheeks. He chuckled and left after kissing her cheeks.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️