1.) The Other One (The Interview: Who Are You?)

Foreword: Welcome. Please read this #Kirasaya fanfiction from start to finish without skipping 20 parts. While the themes are unrated, it is not vulgar. In no way was this story designed for the horny to spank the monkey. If a cumshot is all you want, close this book. These heights are not meant for you to scale. There are much better stories dedicated to smut and porn out there. I am directly putting you off because I wrote for the refined reader. I didn't come from a push-button instant-gratification culture hence I took my sweet time developing the story one hill at a time. Disclaimer #slowburnromance ...For those willing to take on the climb, I promise you an unusual view. Yes, there is explicit sex in 3 chapters but after you've spent some time shuffling to the slowdance, you'll see that the sex always happens as an outcome of the situation and events that have built up slowly and its more rewarding when you understand why it happened. The chapters are not oneshots. They lock together to form a light novel.

I'm afraid I came late to the Kirasaya party, only this March 2023

I'm afraid I came late to the Kirasaya party, only this March 2023. Watched the netflix series Feb 22-28 then published this story initially in March 13. Added new chapters from March 31-April 13, 2023. Please check back as I often tweak a thing or two or throw in a wild card now and then. This is online fiction--a living work of art.

The Sayaka Igarashi character in this fan fiction is "straight" (...just not for long) hence the slow burning nature of the story. It was primarily written as a psychological thriller before it is a kirasaya fan fiction. Also in this fanfiction, it is Kirari Momobami that goes full simp for Sayaka Igarashi. However, this is an alternate Kakegurui universe and in here, it is a Scorpio-Virgo and year of the dragon and year of the snake pairing. I imagine the love story would be entirely shorter if Sayaka and Kirari were both the same but in this fan fiction, they're not. One of them isn't lesbian in this fanfiction. (If they both were the story ended right before it began. Canonically though, Sayaka Igarashi is a switch soft butch and Kirari Momobami is an alpha femme domme). In the end, does that matter?