𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛!

Camille flew up to Ethan's window and crawled in. She caught her reflection in the mirror, perks of being a vampire and a witch. She smoothed her hair out with her hands before being fascinated with herself.  She turned around and saw the boys passed out, Ethan in bed and Benny on the floor, on a blanket.

She jumped onto the bed, laughing as Ethan woke up and she saw the wig he was wearing. "You're sleeping in it too? You're really committed."

"Shut up." Ethan said. She laughed before rolling onto her back. "Benny." He called. "Benny, wake up." He threw a pillow at the boy who was on the ground.

"Oh! Dude! You got stuff all over your face!" Benny said as he pointed to Ethan's face.

"What the?" Ethan questioned as he peeled -what seemed to be stars- off his face. He turned back to Benny. "Dude, your nails are red!"

"Yours are pink!" Benny told him. "I feel so violated!"

"Mine are red too!" Camille smiled as she showed off her hands. "Rory painted them for me last night!"

"Those cheerleaders must be stopped." Ethan sat up.

"I'm a cheerleader." Camille said in confusion.

"What have you been doing?" Benny questioned the girl. "I called you like twenty times."

"I know, I saw earlier." Camille shrugged off, getting an expecting look from both the boys. "It was me and Rory's movie night."

Benny's face fell at the girl' words. Fortunately, she didn't notice since she was facing the ceiling. He got up and walked over to Ethan's desk and began looking through his spell book.

"Okay." Benny said as he flipped through the pages and Camille joined him by the desk. "Lots of these old spells channel energy to the five points of the star- one for each of the elements."

"Wait... What?" Camille questioned in confusion. "You're telling me that Stephanie. The one who makes the dumbest cheers is a witch? And she thinks she can beat me?" The girl scoffed. "She's a lot dumber than I thought."

"Is it the smartest thing to say about someone who we believe is trying to kill you?" Ethan asked the girl.

"Please." Camille rolled her eyes. "She couldn't kill me even if I gave her the right spell to do it with."

"I completely agree." Benny said, nodding his head in a daze as he watched the girl check her pained nails. The girl looked up with a smile on her face.

Ethan looked between them in confusion. "Wait." Ethan suddenly said, making the two look away from each other. "Cam, you said Stephanie needed five cheerleaders. She's using our format to sap human spirits."

"Pentagrams are never good." Benny said.

"Especially in math." Camille added.

"Let's hope a reversal spell will be good enough to block the flow of energy." Benny said.

There was a knock at the door and the boys quickly began removing their wigs from their heads. "Come in!" Camille answered, making Ethan give her a quick glare as him and Benny stuffed their wigs in the drawers.

The door opens, revealing Benny's grandma, confusing Camille and apparently Benny as well. "Grandma?" The boy asked. "What are you doing here?"

"I promised Jane some strength potion, but I wanted to give you these." The lady replied as she took three pompoms out of her bag and handed them to the three teens.

"But mine have my initials with a crown above them carved into the handle." Camille explained, earning a pointed look from the lady. "Or I'll just not use them and take the ones your obviously giving me to save me from a spell." She corrected herself.