A Night After The Tavern (18+)

I had to do it... send help. Consider it a gift as you move on to the next story! It's a [Y/N]... and 3000 words. That enough smut for you horny simps?

The tavern was busy at this time of night. You never imagined that drinking with Albedo would be his type of thing. He seemed to be enjoying himself... odd considering his tab was nearly a quarter of the drunk bard's total amount. Glass after glass, bottle after bottle, Albedo continued to pour drinks for the both of you.

Your face felt hot from the alcohol, but you refused to turn down any of the glasses. After taking down another shot, you had to push your stool away from the counter to breathe. What glass were you on...? Everything seemed to spin around you. The tables appeared to float in the air, the people all morphed into colors, and Albedo was deadly handsome. 

"I-I'm d-done," you stuttered out, sliding off of the stool. Any more drinks and you'd be flat on your back.

Albedo set down his glass, gazing at you blankly. His cheeks were flushed a bright pink from the heavy drinking. 

"About time." He chuckled whole-heartedly. "Let's go~"

Nevertheless, he paid the tab and wrapped a supportive arm around you to bring you back to the lab. So many stairs...  but you would persist together. One way or the other, you had to make it to private quarters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything felt... hot. You hated that you felt that way, especially since you were being ignored. Albedo was picking at a few papers on his desk absently. Why did he ignore you...? You wanted him to have his hands on you. The tingling feelings of lust crept into your body little by little. You wanted something only he could give you.

"Albedo~," you whined, ripping out your ponytail and raking your fingers through your hair. Painfully, you pulled through the snarls, finding it to be the only distraction from the intense desire overwhelming your body. 

He turned his head to look at you, an almost confused expression dawning on his face. You rocked your body back and forth over the leg you were sitting on in the chair. Biting your lip, you noticed something light up in his drunken eyes. But instead of drawing nearer, he took a step back. 

Instantly, you whined again, your rocking becoming more aggressive and quickened. It was pitiful that you thought grinding on yourself would help, but it was all you could do to tame the beast rising in your body. A soft moan threatened to break past your lips, but you suppressed it by biting down on your tongue. 

"That bad, huh?" Albedo questioned, deciding to approach her. "I... expected as much from you." 

The man squatted down to look up at your reddening face. A sly smirk appeared on his face as he lowered your chin to gaze into his eyes.  Your grinding only became more desperate. He was so close... but also so far away that it was unbearable to hold back. His touch sent your nerves exploding. "P-Please-"

A considerate expression flashed over his face like he wanted to decide whether watching her internally die or suppress her desire was the better option. He hummed quietly, tucking a strand of your messy hair behind your ear delicately. Albedo retracted his hand to bite off his glove. One at a time, he bit down on each of the tips of his fingers until he pulled it free, then did the same with his other glove. 

You couldn't wait any longer. You launched yourself forward and kissed him feverishly on the floor. His lips bashed against yours sloppily, saliva dripping down your chin. All you could do was push him closer to the ground with your desperation. Your nether regions grew hotter by the second.