Chapter 18(+) ⬅️ Interruptions

TW: SMUT/LEMON

Now playing:
Futon - Ula
0:01 ❍─────── 2:36
 ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

She hadn't seen it coming. One moment she was egging him on, the next he was actually following through with it. He leaned down enough to kiss her sloppily, keeping the connection between them constant at all times. Albedo seemed to go rogue with lust, making her almost glad the futon was hidden from view if Jean really did show up.

Melanie's fingers slipped through his ash-blonde locks, grabbing at his braid a few times when he tried to move away from her mouth. His tongue explored her mouth thoroughly, likely taking in every taste of wine as possible. She was already boiling from the extensive amount of alcohol in her system, but this was another level of hot.

Soon enough, he abandoned her mouth to draw his tongue down her neck slowly. His mouth groped at her neck, searching for her sweet spot very carefully. She moaned softly, wiggling with pleasure beneath him. When he finally found it, she let out a louder one, causing a bump on Albedo to appear.

Her hands crept down his body, tugging at the bottom of his shirt beneath his jacket. She slowly pulled it up, but she didn't get far. Albedo broke their connection to remove both his jacket and shirt, revealing his muscular build for her. Immediately after freeing his top half, he returned to working at her neck with much more ferocity.

Melanie spread her legs for him to get closer. Like a snake, he drew himself closer, hovering above her body. He sucked at her neck, making small moans as he did, feeling her fingers go back to raking through his hair.

His finger abandoned her shoulders, slowly slinking down to her pants. He manipulated her legs to allow her pants to be removed easier, and with one swift pull, they were discarded on the ground, almost touching the fire. She moaned at the contact he made with her panties. By now, they were soaked through all the way, serving no purpose.

Albedo looked up at her, his gaze unwavering as he licked around a hickey he left on her neck. He lightly nipped it, trying to get her attention. Once he did, he shot a quick glance downward, asking for consent.

Without a second thought, she gave him a firm nod. He furrowed his brows, nipping the hickey again. She whined softly from the pain before opening her mouth to say, "yes please, Albedo..."

The man got the answer he wanted, abandoning her neck to venture further down, but not by much. He lifted her slightly to remove her soaked shirt and unclip her bra, also throwing them in the general direction of her pants. A cold chill shuddered through her at his tongue's contact around her breasts.

A moan of pleasure escaped her lips, and she stretched upward, unable to remain still. Albedo traced his tongue over her features, sucking and biting occasionally. At the moment, she let him do whatever he wanted. Pleasure overwhelmed her, and while her head was fuzzy beforehand, now she could barely think.

Albedo licked his lips, backing off of her. She looked up at him quickly, wondering why he stopped. Her legs spread once again to clear her view, then she noticed he was freeing himself. His belt came off in a single pull, followed by the rest of his attire until he was as bare as she was.

Melanie slipped off her panties while he was occupied with himself. She tried not to stare at his size, even though he was pumping it experimentally a few times with his hand, a bit of residue being left behind.

He returned to her, this time focusing on her lower regions. For a moment, he traced his finger over her core as if deciding if she was wet enough already. Melanie whimpered when he plunged a finger in, feeling the inside of her. He moved it slowly at first, then slipped another in and increased the speed of his fingers.