"so, what did you guys do about that whole fight club thing?"

Mikey answered him, and the conversation seemed to flow once again.

you turned to Chifuyu, who was on the other side of you.

"so since you guys are in a gang, do you, like, ride motorcycles?" you asked sheepishly, not wanting to make a fool of yourself with a silly question.

he laughed and smiled at you, and you took that as him making fun of you.

"sorry i asked! it was a dumb question." you mumbled the second part, a slight blush of embarrassment on your cheeks.

"no no, it's not dumb. i just thought you would've known we all have motorcycles. i mean, there are three of ours parked outside!"

you turned your head to look out the window, and low and behold, stood three bikes lined up in the parking lot.

your face turned a deeper shade of pink, and you laughed at yourself for not realizing.

looking at the bikes for a little longer, you turned back to Chifuyu.

"those are so sick! i've always wanted a motorcycle."

"oh yeah? any idea what kind you'd want?"

your eyes lit up at the question, and you quickly blurted out "yamaha YZF-R1" (or any bike you'd want more!)

he laughed again at your quick answer, and the two of you talked a bit more about bikes, getting to know each other better in the process.

———-

all the drinks you guys ordered were long finished, and everyone was getting ready to leave the cafe.

the bill was split by everyone, and Kenji went to hand you the receipt, before Draken reached his arm out and grabbed it from his hand.

"i'll take that, thanks." Draken said, a warning look in his eyes directed to Kenji.

you all left after that, and stood out in the parking lot for a bit.

it was nearing 6:00 p.m, and the boys had a gang meeting so you were getting your headphones out to walk home.

"hey y/n," Baji caught your attention, making you look at him.

"wanna go for a ride? i can drive you home."

Baji had overheard your conversation with Chifuyu, and wanted to let you ride on a motorcycle; his motorcycle.

your eyes lit up at the question, and you nodded your head vigorously.

everyone chuckled at your reaction, but Draken felt a twinge of jealousy in him.

'why didn't i think of that?!' he internally facepalmed, watching Baji help you onto his bike.

you said your goodbyes to everyone, and Baji informed the rest he'd be at their meeting spot in a bit.

"hold on tight!" he said as you nodded and wrapped your arms right around his waist.

Draken was watching the two of you, and Mikey flicked his temple.

"stop worrying so much, she'll be fine riding with Baji." Mikey tried to reassure, but didn't get the hint that Draken wasn't entirely worried about your safety; sure he was, but he was more jealous.

Draken tore his eyes away from you, and the remaining boys began their way to the shrine.

Baji revved his engine, and soon after that you felt the jolt of the bike starting up and gaining speed.