𝐈𝐈 . 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Another vision or memory seemed to appear. The Mikaelson family were now standing in a library of sorts. In the library Anna was sitting with Nesta and Elain. Elain was watching out the window, seeming to be in a daze of sorts. While Nesta was pretending to read a book when really she was watching Anna out of the corner of her eyes. Anna was reading a book. But she would growl at the words she would read every now and then. After another growl escaping Anna's lips after she flipped to the next page. Nesta was done. Nesta was quick to slam her book shut and turned to Anna. Which led Anna to look from her book to Nesta with a glare.

"Annamarie, I think you need to shift," Nesta stated. Getting straight to the point. As she looked at Anna with accusing eyes.

"I think you should mind your own business Nesta," Anna growled at Nesta. Before a growl escaped her lips and her eyes glowed a bright purple. She was then turning her attention back to the book in her hands. Anna did not want to think about shifting into her wolf form. Not now, not ever. Not after everything that has happened. She was too afraid to do such a thing, and she didn't know what would happen if she shifted. She was too scared. With that fear came frustration and anger. Because she was tired of being scared.

"See this is what I'm talking about. You only get like this when you need to shift Anna. So fucking shift already," Nesta snapped back at her. As she threw her book on the table. She then jumped from her seat making her chair screech across the floor. She was then placing her hands slowly on the table looking at Anna with narrow accusing eyes.

"Like I said, Nesta mind your own business!" Anna exclaimed back with another low growl. As she slammed her own book shut, throwing it down on the table next to Nesta's. Getting up from her seat as well. Anna looked at Nesta with angry purple glowing eyes.

"Please stop," Elain whimpered from her seat. Seeing that the two had ignored her. Elain was quickly and clumsily getting up from her seat. She then quickly grabbed the end of her dress and ran out the door to go and get someone to help. She didn't know what would happen. She also didn't want to find out what would happen. If Nesta and Anna let their anger blind them. She knew both would regret it if they hurt each other. Especially with Anna having not shifted, and both having unknown powers bestowed upon them from the cauldron. It scared Elain. It scared her so much. So with clumsy feet Elain ran out the door to find someone, anyone. So they could help if things got out of hand.