They reach the Zoo without any incidents and make a quick plan of which animals they were going to see; it was a perfect day for the Father and Son duo and a much needed one for Stiles as he always felt guilty with his job keeping him away from his family for long periods of time.

"Alright bud, I think it is time we start heading back home." Stiles advises as Jamie holds tight to the large black wolf toy that Stiles had got him; Stiles chose that one in particular as it looked exactly like Derek.

As the started the drive home Stiles heard the faint snores coming from the back and looked in his mirror to see Jamie sound asleep cuddling his wolf. Stiles grabs his phone and quickly dials Lydia and places it on loud speaker as the lights change from red to green.

"Hey Sti, you on your way home?" Lydia asks once the phone stops ringing and connects, Stiles worries at first the phone call may wake Jamie but he continues to sleep on.

"Hey babe, yeah we have not long left so should be home in the next hour or so. It was a really great day and seems to have worn Jim Jam out as he is snoring in the back." Stiles advises as he spots a few drops of rain on his windscreen, this hadn't been predicted today but when has the weather station ever got it correct.

"Alright Lyds, it's just starting to rain here so I'm going to go and I will see you when I get back; I may have a little gift for you." Stiles states as the rain starts to get heavier that he needs to pop his wipers on full speed; he was debating whether to pull over and allow the shower to pass over but just wanted to get back in case Jamie woke up.

"Drive safe my love and I will see you soon. Love you both to infinity and beyond." Lydia advises as she starts feeling that horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach.

"Always do, love...." Stiles states before a loud screech is heard and Stiles has the feeling of weightlessness and his stomach doing cartwheels.

"Stiles!!! Jamie!!" Lydia's screams can be heard as the car finally stops rolling and Stiles is left behind unmoving on the road as the Jeep skids finally to a stop several feet away before bursting into flames.

------------------------------Flashback ends for now----------------------------

Noah walks through the doors of the Hospital been held open by Parrish with Stiles draped asleep in his arms; after his breakdown he had lost consciousness and they had been unable to wake him since. Melissa was at the reception desk and looked up as soon as they arrive; she guides them to a nearby room where Noah deposits Stiles on to the bed.

"Where did you find him?" Melissa asks as she starts placing the monitoring devices on Stiles before placing a warming blanket on him as she noticed his core temperature was running low.

"He found us at the site of the latest fire, he saved our lives from the Oni. I didn't believe it was really him and it kinda caused him to emotionally breakdown and then he seemed to cry himself until he was like this." Noah advises settling down in the seat near to his son's bed, worry etched deeply on his face.

Parrish excused himself as Melissa finished her checks and setting up an IV bag after noting that Stiles was slightly dehydrated, just as she excused herself to put an order in for some tests Scott appears in the doorway answering the unspoken question of where Parrish had disappeared too.

"You found him. What happened to him? I can feel the pain radiating off him from the hallway, its more of an emotional pain then anything else." Scott asks staring down at the face of his best friend who he is ashamed to say he doesn't speak to as often as he should.

"Technically he found us before helping to defeat the Oni; Mason though I couldn't stop them, he's gone." Noah advises trying to avoid having to tell Scott he is the reason behind his son had an emotional breakdown as he allowed fear to consume him.

"We will find Mason, Liam and anyone else that the Oni has taken but I don't feel like these emotions I am feeling are connected to that." Scott advises sitting in the other seat next his friend studying all the features to see the changes from the dark bags under his eyes, the paler then normal skin and if possible how much skinner Stiles had gotten in the last five months since their last face time.

"Scott, Stiles hasn't forgiven himself for the accident that happened nearly four months ago and then with the emotions of Lydia leaving with Ali to stay at her Mums a few months later he has been on the verge of this breakdown for a long time. I just think maybe having to face the Oni and Nogitsune once again, it has pushed him over that cliff edge." Noah advises stroking his thumb over the back of Stiles's hand as Scott sat there looking very confused.

"What accident?" Scott dreads asking but he needs to know, by Noah's reaction he can tell it was something really bad.

Unable to find the words, Noah pulls out his phone and loads up a newspaper article before handing it over to Scott to read.

FREAK ACCIDENT LEAVES 36-MONTH-OLD DEAD AND HIS FATHER FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE

Residents of Richmond, Virginia were left in shock last night as a young father and son spending a day at the local zoo ends in a horrific tragedy. Stiles Stilinski, an FBI agent at Quantico, was driving back home with his 36 month old son, Jamie Scott Stilinski when a freak lightning storm struck their vehicle sending the 2007 Jeep into a spin eventually flipping and ejecting Stiles from the vehicle via the windscreen.

Unfortunately nothing could be done to rescue young Jamie as the Jeep continued a few more feet down the road before exploding into flames....click here to read more.

Thank you all for reading - new chapter will arrive soon!!!